Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why use D-bol & Testosterone in combination

British Bulldog

I was wondering why people use both D-bol & Testosterone together in the same cycle instead of simply using extra Test to replace the D-bol. From what I have learnt, both D-bol and Testosterone have a similiar mechanism of action i.e increase protein synthesis & muscle regeneration. I have met several competing athletes who do not use D-bol at all.

I hope someone can answer this question. I would rather use extra testosterone than D-bol.

There are several reasons they are very good in combination. For one, Dbol is a Class II or non-AR mediated AS, which makes it very synergistic with Class I or aggressive AR binding AS. Also, many of the Test esters are long acting and therefore slow to kick in. Dbol's results can be seen in a matter of days generally and makes for a great "kicker" to start any cycle. Strength and size gains can be felt very quickly with Dbol and tend to dissappate around when Test is really starting to get going.

For best results combine those 2 with another aggressive AR binding AS like EQ or Tren.

Last edited:
I was going to post a new thread about this, but hopefully someone will see it here. I was curious about this also, then I remember someone saying the Dbol works by inhibuting something or other, and not really protien synthesis. Can someone shed some light on this? I thought Fonz said it, but I wasn't sure.

From what I have read deca binds very strogly to the AR receptor & therefore a very good choice to stack with D-bol OR Deca. I will still like a detailed mechanism of action for Test & D-bol. I am still trying to search for the answers on the net

In tne Fonz's post it was stated that one of the real good beneifits of D-bol was it's ability to inhibit or lower cortisol levels in the body. Less cortisol = more muscle because cortisol is a very catabolic hormone. Some cortisol is necessary to reduce inflamation throughout the body. It is called the stress hormone because the greater stress that we have the more cortisol the adrenal gland produces both physical and mental (emontional) stress will elevate cortisol. All anabolic hormones lower cortisol somewhat. Also clen, Ru486, cytadren and a number of other non steroid drugs will help lower cort. levels.

When you have been off gear for (like me) months and start a cycle like test and eq when you add the D_BOL

You get a great initial pump from the d-bol and for me it adds not just strength but more positive motivation.

I like it in combination with eq and test. :)

and....

I was interested in this post too, since I am soon to embark on a Dbol and Sust cycle (it will be my first proper cycle).

I know he aint popular anymore in the bodybuilding world, but Bill Philips sheds light on why certain roaids work with certain roids. Try http://www.mesomorphosis.com/steroid-profiles/dianabol.htm

Ignore the fact that he isn't popular as a BB anymore and read his info - he seems to know a lot.

yea ill refrain from my opinion of mr phillips, but he does know he shit on certain things. o yea .....................DBOL.. use it!

Top Bottom