Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which should I dump for bloat? test or deca?

crimson coal

I am on a cycle consisting of Tren, deca, test enan, T3 and Clen. I want to harden up and dump some bloat..Should I dump the deca and keep the test? or dump both?

I would drop the deca.....you shouldn't be using tren and deca together on the same cycle anyway.....tren works WAY better. The bloat probably comes from the testosterone as it aromatizes to estrogens (mostly estrodiol), more so in some guys than others......some go more towards DHT instead. An anti-E might help with the bloat. IMO Proviron works really well for this purpose plus if you take enough Proviron, it can give you some really good frequent hardons which works against the deca and tren tendency to make things not work as well. Neither deca or tren aromatize to estrogen so they probably aren't the cause of your bloat but both DO cause progesterone levels to rise and that's why you don't do them together, FYI.

You should have had an anti e to begin with but if you aren't get on and like our good bro said, drop the deca

Top Bottom