Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Is So Bad About Deca?

gilly6993

some love it and some hate it.....just go with what works best for you.....I would say EQ is the closest thing to primo as far as results and sides go.....

I dont' know why people hate on deca. Myself personally I like it for when i am on heavy androgens and my strength is very high. It tends to help with my joints and tendons, however that is all I feel it helps me with. PEACE

WHat is so bad about deca?

i hear every one hating on deca...now since i am taking 1 cc of qv deca 300 i want to know why...everything i have read except for whats on the disc. boards say its one of the milder choices compared to test (cyp, enth) thtas y i picked it...now i hear "oh i hate deca bc of the sides" will 300 mgs per week really result in these sides or just when you take excessive dosages?... i wanted primo but its really hard to get..i thought deca would be the next closest thing

1) The hard shutdown to the hpta
2) Decreased libido
3) high blood pressure
4) considerable water retention
5) Is detectable in your system for up to 18 months

Juiced Authority, I dislike deca for those reasons. For me it is just another high side effect drug, such as test or d-bol, that cost more, but doen't pack the same punch. If a drug is going to have as many side effects as test, AND cost more, it had damn well better yield some serious gains.

firmbiz, right, you are only using 300 mg. Try upping it to 600-1000 and you'll see what people are talking about. Test cyp doesn't produce signifigant side effects at 300 mg either.

BodyByFinaplix said:
Juiced Authority, I dislike deca for those reasons. For me it is just another high side effect drug, such as test or d-bol, that cost more, but doen't pack the same punch. If a drug is going to have as many side effects as test, AND cost more, it had damn well better yield some serious gains.

firmbiz, right, you are only using 300 mg. Try upping it to 600-1000 and you'll see what people are talking about. Test cyp doesn't produce signifigant side effects at 300 mg either.

I hate the Deca sides too but it depends on what you're trying to accomplish. For example, D-bol/ Deca stack results in a fast and strong gain in muscle mass. An even better stack for strength and muscle mass would be 400 mg Deca/week, 500 mg Sust, and 30-50mg D-bol/Ed. If you don't gain size and strength from a D-bol/Deca/Sust cycle then nothing will work.

My first bulking cycle was test cyp/deca and I made great gains, however, having tried deca later by itself I think it had more to do with the fact that I was fairly new to the game, ate everything I could get my hands on, and trained like an animal. Any steroid would help under those conditions, but I think the test had more to do with it than the deca. I find that nothing adds quick mass like prop/tren/insulin.

test and deca on my first cycle went good but on the 2nd i felt miserable and droped the dosage on the test started 300 test
250 deca , droped test down to near nothing and was miserable,
bloated,didn't want to hold a conversation. 3rd cycle 300 test
300 deca misreable again droped the deca and lived happily ever after. Deca doesnt like me. strength seemed higher with deca
then without

When I got back into the game fairly recently (less than 2 years ago), my first cycle was deca only -- by choice. I did not have a girl at the time and didn't notice the loss of libido -- oh wait a minute, come to think of it I quit jerking off. Damn! Deca sucks! Seriously, the gains were good, nice and solid. Clomid worked great to recover, BTW.

Top Bottom