Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test, Dbol, and Water Retention

rebellifter

Ok guys, this may sound dumb, but I feel it is a legitimate question.

I am starting my second cycle soon consisting of 500mg/wks 1-10 of Test E and 25/mgs wks 1-4 of dbol.
Ok here is my question, i hear that water retention in what makes you gain all the weight from highly androgenic cycles like the one i will be running, but is it also responsible for strength, and am I not going to be happy with the size results if I run that combo with femara?
I mean, what exactly does water retention size look like, does it look like muscle or fat? I definately dont want the moon face look, i have seen that before.
My first cycle was deca 300mgs wk and test 250mgs/wk for 10 weeks.

Karma for good answers, or for people who even understand what I am asking!
:D
Thanks guys
Rebellifter

I like the water bloat. It makes my muscles look bigger. And it helps me to move more weight, which is a good thing.

Last edited:
Personally, I don't like the "Bloat" look.. Everyone has their own preferences though.
I'm currently on Dbol/Test/Femera. Im into week 4 right now and I'm loving it. I'm gaining a good bit of size, but its just not as dramatic as it would be without Fem. BUT, I know that Most of the size I'm gaining is here to stay because I don't have all the water to lose.:D

rebellifter said:
I definately dont want the moon face look, i have seen that before.

well unless you add aromatise inhibitor you WILL definetly get the moon face look

water retension gives one a false scence of gains, it will most likely result in stretch marks as well

add femera, it will not cut into your gains, instead it will prevent majority of the fat gain that would be experienced as a result of high estrogen levels

Im using liquidex right now with sus and eq and dbol and im likeing the gains, now dont get me wrong i dont look like I blew up (gained alot of weight) but I look fuller ,thicker and people are already noticing and im 2 1/2 weeks in im up like 7 or so pounds but its quility and i know its really muscle that will stay not that will disappear when im done, its actually working better then i thought im eating 3200 callories a day roughly I weight 175 right now and my abs are even coming out better, i do however feel full in my stomach but i think its because of all the food im eating.

So my answer to you would be take something for the bloat, it will not only help physically but mentally too, because if you dont when you come off you will lose weight and size and you will think its muscle and will be depresed and not want to train like you use to.

Im taking .5mg liqu eod and 10mg nolv ed

if you decide to go w/out the anti'e (for bloat control), be careful. Yes, you will gain strength very fast, but you are also increasing your chances of straining tendons and ligaments if you go up in strength toooo fast. Then you have to take time off (mid cycle!!!)

I chose not to run any anti-e's for the 1st few weeks of my sust/dbol cycle (i was kind of curious what the "bloat-look" was like). I shot up about 12lbs the first 2 weeks. I had to watch out when working out...its hard to control the "big dick syndrome" (wanting to go super heavy every workout). Then I got worried about gyno, and jumped on the nolv at 10-20mg ED. This only slowed the weight gains. I then picked up some ldex and started it at the beginning of week four. This did the trick. I stopped the dbol after week 4, and the bloat slowly subsided. Now I'm in week six and up 22-24lbs (depending on time of day), and not feeling too bloated. Abs are still in season, but I feel digusting w/ my protruding stomach (from eating large quantities of food all day long).

You do not need to bloat to gain muscle, but the bloat helps with strength.

The bloat looks like you are carrying a lot of water. You will look somewhat soft.

Do not worry about anti-e's for this cycle.

Top Bottom