Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar vs winstrol tabs

zafio00

Sorry for making so many new threads, I have a lot of questions and I want to be very carefull before I decide what I'll be putting into my body. :)

Ok,

Anavar is more expensive and harder to get as I see, but let's forget about that for while.

They are both 17-alpha alkylated drugs, so will they both hurt the liver? Witch one will hurt it the most?

They both cause hairloss right? :fro: :confused:
How bad and how often is hairloss on any of this products?

What's good for this hairloss problem? Proscar? Propecia?

What's the dose on anavar? 10mg/day

If it's legal as Oxandrin is can you give me a online source? I it's not just forget the question. or email me to [email protected].

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zafio00 said:
Sorry for making so many new threads, I have a lot of questions and I want to be very carefull before I decide what I'll be putting into my body. :)

Ok,

Anavar is more expensive and harder to get as I see, but let's forget about that for while.

They are both 17-alpha alkylated drugs, so will they both hurt the liver? Witch one will hurt it the most?

As far as liver safety, oxandrolone has more evidence to be safe than winstrol, but none is as hard as anadrol.

They both cause hairloss right? :fro: :confused:
How bad and how often is hairloss on any of this products?

Not much, but in prone people all AAS can cause hair loss.

What's good for this hairloss problem? Proscar? Propecia?

In this case ( ox/win), none. Maybe some topical Nizoral...

What's the dose on anavar? 10mg/day

That's good for a girl. I'd say 30 to 40 mg ED for a guy.

If it's legal as Oxandrin is can you give me a online source? I it's not just forget the question. or email me to [email protected].

NO SOURCE QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O.k sorry forget that question I just though since Oxandrin is legal in the US it wouldn't be a problem.

Top Bottom