Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone as method of male birth control?

Mr. Black

I've come across a few posts that have suggested test therapy has proven to be quite an effective form of birth control for males. I have also heard studies showing as high as 98-99% efficiency. Can anyone concur? My gf is acting like a fuckin bitch lately and need to get her off the pill...and coincidently it so happens I'm on a test cyp 500mg/week + 400mg/week eq cycle at the moment. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Testosterone only worked well in Asian populations.

In Western European nations, testosterone only was markedly less effective. A mixture of testosterone and prolactin was effective for this segment.

It is not and should not be your only form of birth control. If it is then don't be surprised if you are celebrating this weekends's holiday next year...It may lower your sperm count (though you may never know it without getting it tested), but there are dozens of guys (just on this board) who conceived kids while on...

Last edited:
Completely unreliable. Should never have been suggested in the first place.

I just got my girl pregnant halfway through a tren/dbol/winny cycle. I know, no test in there, but I figure it would work on the same principle. Definately not a reliable contraceptive.

Top Bottom