Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

deca haters

flexkish

why are so many people hating on deca these days? i remember when it was the thing to take and now people are staying away from it. what gives?

for some reason people started getting deca-dick (which is ussually not an issue with doses lower then 400mg/week), and bitch tits (personally have not seen any get gyno from deca)

I am of the opinion that deca fell out of the loop b/c people decided that dosages of upwards of 800 mg a week were ok....lol

I think it should be used at about 100mg a week no more and none of this front loading nonsense. Use it for its recovery and joint help characteristics.

I think eq will go through the same thing in the next couple years as users start dropping dead from blood clots as dosages cross the gram a week range...

the thing I don't understand is that it seems that the littlest guys are always trying to get away with the ridiculous dosages. Guess what: you can get the same out of a 500 mg a week cycle of test with maybe 1 secondary, like deca at 100mg a week, if you have a great routine and you understand the science of recovery. A near perfect diet will add to this effect. Want to talk keepable gains? That is how it is done.

IronLion said:
I am of the opinion that deca fell out of the loop b/c people decided that dosages of upwards of 800 mg a week were ok....lol

I think it should be used at about 100mg a week no more and none of this front loading nonsense. Use it for its recovery and joint help characteristics.

I think eq will go through the same thing in the next couple years as users start dropping dead from blood clots as dosages cross the gram a week range...

the thing I don't understand is that it seems that the littlest guys are always trying to get away with the ridiculous dosages. Guess what: you can get the same out of a 500 mg a week cycle of test with maybe 1 secondary, like deca at 100mg a week, if you have a great routine and you understand the science of recovery. A near perfect diet will add to this effect. Want to talk keepable gains? That is how it is done.
Well said my man. The emergence of Internet boards has skyrocketed the doses that weight trainers mostly being novices use. I've used Deca with great results and with very low doses - 200mgs/week for my first cycle. That would be ridiculed on the boards these days.

200mg/deca/week was a famous 1st cycle, used by many, recomended by most. now its gram of test along with 50mg/dbol seems to be a conservative 1st cycle

serge said:
200mg/deca/week was a famous 1st cycle, used by many, recomended by most. now its gram of test along with 50mg/dbol seems to be a conservative 1st cycle

So, this explains why so many people have poor lipid profiles, poor liver values, poor kidney values and poor ability to recover. Guys, these megadoses that are being done are killing young people. The reward doesn't even hold a candle to the risk. There are so many advantages to lower-dose cycles and the benefits far out-weight the megdosing and self-experimentation. A day doesn't go by that I do not read about a thirty year old BB'er with a failing liver or kidneys. Most people don't have the genetics to handle megadosing--most pros don't either.

well the reason people hate deca is because it supresses your hpta harder than any other AAS out there...It's a motherfucker to recover from, and it will muder your sex drive for months after you come off of it...It's used in chemical castration for godsakes....Deca is OVERRATED...

People can recover from DECA if they use normal dosing (below 400mg weekly). Two problems with DECA--weekly doses are too high, and most people do not do a proper recovery cycle. A standard, proper recovery cycle consists of using HCG/Nolvadex. Clomid is only added if the cycle was heavy and prolonged. People who use Dostinex recover more completely than thsoe that do not. There are many variables, and most people do not do things properly.

DrJMW said:
People can recover from DECA if they use normal dosing (below 400mg weekly). Two problems with DECA--weekly doses are too high, and most people do not do a proper recovery cycle. A standard, proper recovery cycle consists of using HCG/Nolvadex. Clomid is only added if the cycle was heavy and prolonged. People who use Dostinex recover more completely than thsoe that do not. There are many variables, and most people do not do things properly.
..Well I did things properly...Had blood work 2 months after a {15 week}deca and test cycle...Everything came back normal...BUT my dick still would not functiom properly for at least 2 more months afterwards...I did standard HCG the last 2 weeks of cycle, along with standard clomid and Nolvadex....I still felt like shit regardless of what the blood test said

Top Bottom