Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Part #1 'The AIDS Stack' Deca

alanchiras

Plat Hero
Platinum
In a previous discussion on this board it was felt that Deca and Test were the proper stack for a person with AIDS. In this thread, i'd like to address the first part of this stack, the Deca Durabolin part.

As you all know by now, Organon, the holder of the patent, is no longer making Deca. In it's place, a company known for it's generic productions of drugs has taken this over - Steris (A.K.A. Watson.) At the time my primary care physician wrote a script for Deca, I submitted it to my local CVS pharmacemy. A week later, they told me the manufacture told them that it was on 'Long term back order.' A call made last week to Steris informed me that there should be no problem in getting their generic Deca (Nandrolone Decanoate) now. I called up my CVS again asking them to resubmit my script to their wharehouse. They are telling me it should be about another week before they recive the product. Is there another available steroid that a script can be written for that is not taken orally (liver problems) that would be a good subistitute for Deca. Thanks!

My script was filled.

I finally recieved my vials of Nandrolone Decanoate from my local CVS. A couple of interesting points to make here. First, the company name on them is Schein Pharmaceutical, inc. Also, it looks like they don't put in any sesame seed oil in the product, so the vial is not only about 1/4 filled, but it has a watery consistancey to it. This might mean that at least for drawing it up into a scringe, that you will be able to use a smaller guage needle. At least it is back on the market shelves (no special hologram though.)

When you say Deca is no longer made by Organon, are talking about the US or the world ? Cause Organon Canada is still making Deca Durabolin 200mg/2 ML, which is the only brand of nandrolone approved by Health Canada. I know for a fact many AIDS patient cross the border with US scripts, meet a canadian doctor which will write a valid CND script and then buy it at the pharmacy, for less than they would in the US.

Interesting. I got much of my information on this from the anabolics.com site. As to paying for it, thank the Gods that my insurance company pays for my 'Deca' so I only pay a $2 co-pay for all six vials. Canada has traditionally had cheaper prices on meds due to price controls, so it makes sence that if you are paying out of pocket, get it in Canada. Thanks!

Manny78 is correct. Deca is still made in Canada and overseas. It was Organnon Labs in New Jersey that disccontinued it and thereby discontinued it in the US. I am not aware of any plans for them to start production again. Accordingly, the generic, Nandrolone Decanoate is available in the US.

Just some additional info... there are compounding labs in the USA that will make deca for you as long as you have the script. So if you have insurance they will be willing to work with you.

Top Bottom