Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this good sustanon?

robigd

Can anyone tell me if this is good sustanon? Pictures aren't the greatest quality, so I can tell you anymore info you may need to know.

Val. ate: 2007-08
Lote: 498878

well.. the bottom says
N.V Organon Oss Holanda.

Im not sure if the picture is even coming through or not...

first of all don't listen to anything the big fed says because he is an idiot. thinks he is in the fed and shit. trying to act like he is in that shit. anyway, how the hell is one to know if that sus is real or not from what you gave us.

robigd said:
well.. the bottom says
N.V Organon Oss Holanda.

Im not sure if the picture is even coming through or not...

a pic would be nice. but maybe describe the amp, how much mg amount....what it looks like......label or not.....i guess its from holland though?

curlycock300 said:
first of all don't listen to anything the big fed says because he is an idiot. thinks he is in the fed and shit. trying to act like he is in that shit. anyway, how the hell is one to know if that sus is real or not from what you gave us.

are you being an asshole again? ok, one more chance to stop this nonsense or i'll give you 40 red karma points and get you banned. don't say i didn't warn you! lol.

Re: Pict0001.gif

robigd said:
This POS is not uploading my damn picture :(

damn i can't see full size, but the pic loaded. looks like organon deca yellow top from here, lol. maybe someone who is platinum can check it out.

bumpo said:
looks real i had some once.

i never had pop top sust organon.....only the deca. my sust was always in amps. is it just the holland stuff that is in vials??????

Top Bottom