Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Very important Question about heart and winstrol

Bro's please help me. I started winny two weeks ago, only took it twice and had to stop because I was stupid and didn't have enough syringe's on hand. Anyways, I just got a new order in last night and re started. I use 50mg every other day. Anyways, I just started last night and this morning i woke up with a irregular heartbeat like crazy. It was beating as hard as if I ran a mile or something. Is this normal? I have no history of heart problems but they do run in my family. Is winny known to cause heart palpations or anything? Please let me know. Thanks

by the way, I shoot it into my shoulers. Would it be better if I shot it in my thigh or something? Please let me know, I dont want to have a heart attack or anything if this isn't 100 percent normal.

Also, the same thing occured last time when I took it the two times. I can be just sitting down not doing anything and it'll start up. Please get back to me, this got me scared.

sorry one more thing to add, every time I took it I shot it late at night, maybe an hour in the half to two hours before bed, after working out. Can this be causing the problem? Even if it can, it still isn't normal is it?

winny is a stimulant and should be administered in the a.m IMO.
first time i took it i shot up 100 mg in my delt at 10 p.m and did nt sleep for shit, the next day i took the shot at 5 p.m and bingo. my 0.02

Same thing happens to me. It never got out of habd though. I could feel my heart jumping usually when I was sitting stil, especially driving.

It happened to me, the first and only time I used it. I collapsed at least 4 times in less than a week. WInny is not for me...

Top Bottom