Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can I do Dbol with pre-existing gyno?

tyhigs

I dont want my gyno to get any worse than it already is before I can get it cut out. The estrogen from dbol is harder for the liver to breakdown than the estrogen from test and eq.

so would 1.25mgs femara ED be sufficient to prevent an increase in gyno ? thanks

tyhigs said:
The estrogen from dbol is harder for the liver to breakdown than the estrogen from test and eq.

Reasoning for that statement???

but as far as the question goes, its impossible to tell - totally individual thing

I read on a website that since dbol is 17aa, so is it's version of estrogen, and therefore it takes the liver several passes to degrade this estrogen. Dont ask me where cause it would take forever to search to find that site.

dbol's estrogen = a 17aa estrogen = stays your in system longer due to extra passes being needed by the liver

Last edited:
tyhigs - yeah bro - i think we all know dbol is hard on the liver since it is 17aa which all orals are but what r u talking about with the estrogen is harder to break down by the liver ?

I think the atricle was misleading perhaps....estrogen is estrogen...now the extent to which an AAS will covert to estrogen will vary...and therefore the amount of estrogen might be higher...for wxample FIna cannot convert to estrogen

A pasted link:

Why, then, does Dbol give side effects that Equipoise does not? First, the 17-alpha methyl group affects the way the liver functions, and certain growth factors may be released. Second, the Dbol may actually develop higher concentrations in the blood (spikes right after the pills are taken), and give a higher rate of aromatization than Boldenone. The Boldenone will not give a spike in concentration, since the liver very effectively deactivates it in one pass, and it is released slowly from the ester "depot". The spikes of high concentration of Dbol can give a higher Estradiol concentration over time because the estrogens are not deactivated as quickly as the androgens are in the liver. In fact, the estrogen that will form from Dbol is the 17-alpha mentholated estradiol, which is likely to stay in the system for a long time, because the liver will have a very hard time degrading it. So, the estrogen level can build up over time with the use of Dbol.

http://www.anabolicextreme.com/anabolic/archives/anex_archives_issue10_structure.htm

Im an oldie....

The spikes of high concentration of Dbol can give a higher Estradiol concentration over time because the estrogens are not deactivated as quickly as the androgens are in the liver

that is pretty much a blanket statement though....it would apply to ANY AAS that will aromatize

Anti-E's

I feel bad for you in your situation. I would run 1mg a day of Arimidex or the equivalent amount of Fermara, and have nolva hand.

Top Bottom