Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Brett feldman vs. Mr. Teen Indiana aka Deca 19

Deca19

do u guys honestly think brett feldman can beat me, the pics where from last july 2002. i've put on 13lbs. of lean beef since then. plan on going in at 195 to 193. i went in last yr. in those pics at 186. big difference. i don't think Brett is going to bring 30" ripped quads to the nationals. but i know one thing Deca 19 will.

tell me what ya think, here's the link: www.teen-bodybuilding.com/site/chad.htm. these pics where taking last yr. at the NPC Indiana State Bodybuilding Championships.

take the periods out of your links, as for the pics...he smokes you in the pics chest and calves wise.

Last edited:
so, to clarify, you are in the first link. your competitor, Kraig, is in the second link. I think you'll win for sure. Good luck!

Jacob

Checking out the pictures I will give it to Kraig, but it's close. Prove me wrong and then tell me about it. You're calves look small and his calves make the rest of his legs appear bigger. Good luck though...I don't mean to take anything away from your physique.

nationals

u know whats funny about this post the pics u saw of kraig where from this month, the pics u saw of me where from last July 2002 lol, So i don't think he has a chance who knows. The only way i think he can win, is if politics decide the winner. Since his brother Brett Feldman won in 2000. So who knows whats going to happen what u think?

We just told you what we think. An honest assessment that I would agree with. He has you beat, but not by much. Calves and chest.

Of course we cannot judge the intangibles, such as presentation, posing, attitude, etc.

You'll beat him, hands down!!! I'm sure you know this but, you should try and bring your glutes and hams in a little better because (from the pics) you had no cuts what so ever!! Other than that bro, you look solid, and you have some massive quads!! Keep us posted on the results (after you win!) and some pics too!! Good luck in your comp!!

thanks bro

i've been working on my hams. i knew they where lacking last yr. so i've been on them hard since thin, I've already got cuts in the hams with some deep separation starting to come in, and i'm still 9 wks. out, so i think my hams will look good this yr. hope for the best, i'll keep u guys posted and posts soem pics of the show.

Deca 19:D

Bro...

His conditioning looks better than yours IMO. You may be bigger but if his conditioning is better, he'll look bigger than he really is and you'll just look smooth. Razor sharp conditioning wins shows, more than pure mass with less than perfect conditioning.

If I were you, I'd go to ProfessionalMuscle.com and talk to those of us on there about how to get razor sharp. Especially the IFBB pro's, like Big A, BIGKIWI and Phil Hernon, as well as the coach of numerous champions, Wyldone. There are far too many excellent bro's on that board for me to name them all. Show them your pics and tell them what you're doing now to get ready for the show - I guarantee they can help.

Good luck,

DrG

Top Bottom