Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Off DBOL and feels like I have no energy..

xxbignipperxx

I finished 6 weeks on DBOL...and am still continuing on my 4th week of sust, and I really feel that I got the life sucked out of me. I don't know if it something mentally or I am really getting smaller. My weight hasn't gone up in the week that I have been off DBOL, and the previous (last week of DBOL) my weight hasn't changed either. My wrist is starting to hurt as well. Perhaps the DBOL aided in the wrist pain like deca does?

Any thoughts? I will be starting my 5th week on sust (500mg a week) this sunday, and I haven't felt much. The DBOL gave me a huge kick in the beginning, and my weight skyrocketed. Hopefully by the 5th week, the sus will kick in. Has anyone just tried running the DBOL through the whole 10 weeks of their cycle. I know people say to run it no longer then 6 weeks because it is alpha akylated, but I have heard of some just lowering the dose and running it till the end with the sust. I ran 50mg's DBOL a day with all the ancillaries for the first 6 weeks. Suggestions?

BTW my other username is f*cked for some odd reason, and won't let me access anything.

Dbol raises dopamine.... After being on for 4 weeks your body has grown somewhat accustomed to the increased level (it never fully adjusts).. So now being back to normal levels you feel artificially low. Give it a little more time it'll come back, have a cup of coffee before the gym if needed.

Top Bottom