Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone use Deca to keep hair.. and did it work

Gettinbig2

Any folks in here trade Test for Deca to save their hair just curios if the switch saved your hair or if you lost your hair on the Deca like you did on the Test

i did the deca thing for a long time trying to stop my hair loss. didnt work. then i used proscar for 1 year, damn hair still fell out. finally got smart and started using topical spiro/niz/alaic/minox and holy cheap crap, my hair is growing back and i am so glad that i finally found stuff that really works! joe

Yep, did the Deca thing for the hairloss and it did not work. Then i found that the real culprits for me were

1. Primobolan
2. Winstroll

Once those were eliminated i still had hairloss and that's with daily 2% Nizoral applications. So when did my hairloss stop? When i started cycyling with test, funny huh? Seems that my reasons for hairloss were not DHT, but a lack of follicle stimulating hormone, which was caused by inhibited test production from using the previously mentioned anabolics, inclusing Deca. So using test replaced everything i needed and i started to get regrowth of hair. And to think, for years i avoided using test because it was touted to be so evil on the scalp. So i stuck to the "safe" compounds. And the irony played itself out.

It's nothing but test for me. Hell i made the best gains off of it anyway, and recovered twice as fast as with Deca.

Top Bottom