Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can't come on dbol

blownvette

Has anyone heard of this? I can get it up but I take forever to come, if at all. Is there anything that can help with this?

blownvette said:
Has anyone heard of this? I can get it up but I take forever to come, if at all. Is there anything that can help with this?

I had a problem getting hard on dbol and my drive went down. Way down. I still do have trouble coming right now while on it. But now the sust is kicking in, so I can't determine what's doing what.

bro, i feel ya completely, almost any strong androgen makes it where i can't have an orgasm, if you search i've posted and asked questions on this exact subject many times, some people helped out, but i always notice it. sounds cool, but it pisses a bitch off when she fucks you for two hours and you can't nut

go to any local nutrition store like gnc and get yourself some yohimbe root. it tastes like shit but will do wonders for your libido and orgasms. i have the liquid form, but i think its also available in pill form.

last time i used it during a cycle gave me serious erections and intense orgasms, so it wouldn't hurt. the yohimbe root that i mentioned above would be much cheaper though. i gurantee the yohimbe will work. cost you 15 dollars at most.

Top Bottom