Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sterility and Clenbuterol

• Thread starter Juice Authority
  • Start date
J

Juice Authority

I take it this guy doesn't care much for Clen. Wow! He makes some very concerning points. Interesting...

http://forum.betterway.net/articles/224use.html

Sterility and Clenbuterol

I've always hated clenbuterol. I think I mention this every time I write a column. The stuff is dangerous, its benefits are minimal and very transient, and (at least with me) it causes serious migraine headaches at sub-therapeutic dosing.

Now it seems clenbuterol causes profound testicular damage, at least in pigs. It might cause a small transient rise in Testosterone, but the expense is that it can possibly make you unable to father kids someday. Check out this study:

The morphological consequences of anabolic clenbuterol treatment on the testicular parenchyma were investigated in 30 pigs at morphological and ultrastructural levels. Clenbuterol was given with food (1 ppm).

In the first group (n=10), treatment was maintained until slaughter (experimental period three months). In the second group (n=10), clenbuterol was withdrawn two weeks before slaughter (experimental period 2.5 months). A third group (n=10) of pigs not fed with clenbuterol served as controls.

Animals were slaughtered at nine months of age and samples of testicular parenchyma were collected for light and electron microscope studies. In the clenbuterol-treated groups, the interstitial cells showed a considerable increase in the organelles involved in Testosterone production, with an increased development of the mitochondria, smooth endoplasmic reticulum, Golgi apparatus and lipid droplets compared to the control group. The seminal epithelium displayed many lipid vacuoles and evident signs of tubular involution, such as degenerating and multinucleate germ cells. Sertoli cells gave evidence of metabolic alterations such as large lipid deposits and cytolysosomes. (4)

For now, it might be a good idea to skip the clen if you want to be a dad someday. There are better, legal fat loss supplements on the market anyway.

Double Strength Clen?

Yep, it seems that a company in China is now making 40mcg clenbuterol tabs for us bodybuilder types. The Hubei Huangshi Nanshang Pharmaceutical Company just came out with this new product. Now you can make yourself sterile twice as fast!

Come on, I was hoping someone would refute this...any takers?

Canuck4 said:
Stop it dude, you're starting to scare me now :D
I used alot of Clen so far.

I hear ya Bro. I just got Hubei's in the mail today. :confused:

The following study, which actually has a reference, proves otherwise... The study cited by the article author could very well be a creation of someone's imagination, as there are no references for it... ;)

Arzneimittelforschung 1976;26(7a):1427-30

[Reproduction-toxicologic tests with a new beta-mimetic agent clenbuterol (NAB 365) (AUTHOR'S TRANSL)]

[Article in German]

Lehmann H.

The reproduction-toxicologic tests on rat and rabbit yielded no indication of a teratogenic potency of the beta-mimetic agent 4-amino-alpha-[(tert.-butylamino)methyl]-3,5-dichlorobenzyl alcohol-hydrochloride (clenbuterol, NAB 365). The fertility test showed no signs of reduced fertility. Excessive dosage of NAB 365 to pregnant rats led to an increased mortality of the pups during the neonatal period. A dosage of 1 mg/kg is regarded as the maximum tolerated dosage in perinatal toxicity tests.

mystery_meat said:
The following study, which actually has a reference, proves otherwise... The study cited by the article author could very well be a creation of someone's imagination, as there are no references for it... ;)

Arzneimittelforschung 1976;26(7a):1427-30

[Reproduction-toxicologic tests with a new beta-mimetic agent clenbuterol (NAB 365) (AUTHOR'S TRANSL)]

[Article in German]

Lehmann H.

The reproduction-toxicologic tests on rat and rabbit yielded no indication of a teratogenic potency of the beta-mimetic agent 4-amino-alpha-[(tert.-butylamino)methyl]-3,5-dichlorobenzyl alcohol-hydrochloride (clenbuterol, NAB 365). The fertility test showed no signs of reduced fertility. Excessive dosage of NAB 365 to pregnant rats led to an increased mortality of the pups during the neonatal period. A dosage of 1 mg/kg is regarded as the maximum tolerated dosage in perinatal toxicity tests.

Good job Bro. I was looking for a study that refuted this. Please post the expanded version.

Do you think the study considers the fact that animals (non-human) have differnet beta adrenoreceptors, would this have something to do with it.

I personally have not seen anything in the drug literature relating to infertility for males. Of course, we take higher doses, but nonetheless.

A good study, but you have to question it.

Top Bottom