Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol n femara: poor mans var

That goes for aromatizing gear in general i'd say. Test and femara will get you big but keep you tight and vascular... similar to the dbol/femara idea.

Cornholio said:
I was about to say the same thing...but along that line

Liquidex dbol and fina for three weeks = solid nonwatery mass.

... and hell on your lipid profile, SERIOUSLY hell on your lipid profile. Now, not that I wouldn't do it. ;)

-sk

Yeah, I shot the idea to Huck and Big Andy69 and they both LOVED it!!! It's cool to see someone putting to use and seeing RESULTS!!!!

HighIntensity said:
poor mans anavar, seems to be working nicely.

I am taking two tabs of femara with 60 mgs of thai dbol ed, so far no bloat and nice muscle hardness has been achieved.

ill update

ala would also be needed for the liver, and I never drink.

Holy phreakin hell.....Are you taking 5 mg's of Letrozole????

Damn, you must be really prone to gyno. I have gyno issues, and 1 tab per day (2.5 mg's) along with Nolvadex the first 3-4 weeks cleared up my knots. Since then, I have been taking my Letrozole at 1 tab EOD to E3D with no signs of swelling or tenderness. I'm on 250-375 mg's of Enanthate EOD along with 425 mg's of deca.

Letrozole is just fucking damn POWERFUL!!!!....no exagerrating.

I think that I would cut back to 1 tab of Letrozole and add 20 mg's of Nolvadex instead to cover both ends of the spectrum for aromatization.

I'm gonna add in some D-bol soon, and see how the Letrozole works with it. I am SUPER, SUPER sensitive to D-bol.....it's what gave me my development of gyno in the first place.

Have you noticed any sexual problems with your use of Letrozole??? I think it may have decreased my sex drive considerably.......still debating this as the cause though.

BMJ

Re: Re: dbol n femara: poor mans var

MR. BMJ said:

Holy phreakin hell.....Are you taking 5 mg's of Letrozole????

Damn, you must be really prone to gyno. I have gyno issues, and 1 tab per day (2.5 mg's) along with Nolvadex the first 3-4 weeks cleared up my knots. Since then, I have been taking my Letrozole at 1 tab EOD to E3D with no signs of swelling or tenderness. I'm on 250-375 mg's of Enanthate EOD along with 425 mg's of deca.

Letrozole is just fucking damn POWERFUL!!!!....no exagerrating.

I think that I would cut back to 1 tab of Letrozole and add 20 mg's of Nolvadex instead to cover both ends of the spectrum for aromatization.

I'm gonna add in some D-bol soon, and see how the Letrozole works with it. I am SUPER, SUPER sensitive to D-bol.....it's what gave me my development of gyno in the first place.

Have you noticed any sexual problems with your use of Letrozole??? I think it may have decreased my sex drive considerably.......still debating this as the cause though.

BMJ

haha I am actually imune to gyno, iv run so much stuff with no anti es, I use the let. to rid myself of all any water.

Sigmund Roid said:
Whatever happened to winny?
No water retention
major strength increase
long lasting gains
quality muscle....

hair loss

So Huck what do you think of this idea? My bro wants to do his first cycle,and i thnk he is worried about acne. I dont want him spending 500 on var and having him wish he got more size.

tybz28 said:
So Huck what do you think of this idea? My bro wants to do his first cycle,and i thnk he is worried about acne. I dont want him spending 500 on var and having him wish he got more size.

do a search and youll see hucks the reason I did it

Top Bottom