Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why all the new talk about sustanon

big phenom

Ok I have been running 500mg of sust a week taking shots on monday's and Thursday's.....also taking fina 100mg/ed.....have had awesome gains so far. But now I hear all of this talk about taking sustanon for 3weeks in a row and it works better like that.

So here is the deal I am leaving on April 12 for a 10day vacation to the virgin islands on a cruise,,,,I have 7 amps of sustanon left. I am the type of person who likes to try different things, So i am going to take a shot of sustanon everyday for 7 days and see if I feel any different in a few weeks....I will let you guys know how it works.....And yes I will be training while on the cruise.....

Peace out... Oh, by the way I am running a 10 week cycle..

bro stick to what you have been doing, going to everyday for 7 at 250mg will not be a good idea. just up your dose 1 amp on injection days till its gone.

So what would you guys say the consese is....Do it eod till I leave or should I rip 500mg on monday's and Thursdays.....I am thinking I will hit it eod, with your guys advice.and stick with the Fina 100mg ed....

there is no consensus I think it foolish to run that much test.

if you want to run fina you should run it with

prop/fina/winny great cycel inject everyday or eod

I am already running the fina ed and sustanon........and getting results........I think I will go with finishing off taking the last 7 eod...just to see how it works

Workout on the cruise?

Have you ever been on a cruise bro? Trust me, you will not be into working out. LOL BamBam

Top Bottom