Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does winny counter act deca dick????

jakson

I read while doing a deca AND WINNY ONLY CYCLE THE WINNY WILL conter act the deca dick. Has anyone had any actual expereince with this?? PLease comment...

Winstrol and Deca are a logical combination because nandrolone (Deca Durabolin) is effective at the androgen receptor and stanozolol (Winstrol) is effective in non-AR mediated mechanisms. Furthermore, stanozolol binds to the progesterone receptor but is not progestogenic, whereas nandrolone is progestogenic. Thus, Winstrol may very well block the progestogenic effect of Deca that can lead to bloating, gyno, and/or impotence.

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/roberts/990719.htm

Hasn't anyone on this board done a cycle with just deca and winny???? No one has an actual experience with this cycle????

currently on deca-400mg wk...winny 50mg ed...omna 250mg every 4 days cycle; 2nd time I've done this for cutting. VERY effective for me....winny helps with potential gyno,test helps with muscle retention during diet as well as "deca dick"problems. as I said, works for me.

Well, I am on 200mg deca and 30mg winny for weeks 5-8 (weeks 1-4 were 200mg deca and 30mg dbol). Deca dick is a myth - all I have is deca woody all day long! :) :horny:

Buddy, if you want to counteract deca dick without using test, proviron would be a great choice. 50mg of proviron ED should do the trick

Sergio Garcia said:
Buddy, if you want to counteract deca dick without using test, proviron would be a great choice. 50mg of proviron ED should do the trick

Absolutely! Proviron will work great!

What other benefits do u get from proviron? Is it just as expensive as Test? I'm in canada and i havn't heard much about it.

Top Bottom