Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Once and for all - What is the best testosterone drug?

Best Test Product?

• Sustanon 250

Votes: 242 50.2%
  • Omnadren 250

Votes: 28 5.8%
  • Primoteston

Votes: 18 3.7%
  • Testoviron

Votes: 54 11.2%
  • ICN Galenika

Votes: 42 8.7%
  • Elmu Testex

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • Depotestosteron

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • Other- Specify

Votes: 63 13.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Immortal Juicer

With all the different opinions, I want to see exactly what the majority thinks is the best test product available.

Vote, and then justify your response if you like.

Thanks, bros!:D

One and for all: THEY'RE ALL THE SAME.

The only difference with sus and omna, is the release time, which some people prefer, others don't. Other than that, there is absolutely no difference.

i think sus is the best. it seems to be the best combo of testosterone esters. also, omnadren will make you retain more water than sus, as i found out last cycle.

Nelson Montana said:
One and for all: THEY'RE ALL THE SAME.

The only difference with sus and omna, is the release time, which some people prefer, others don't. Other than that, there is absolutely no difference.

No they are not! YES testosterone is testosterone, but suspension is a hell of alot different than Sustanon. The esters make the difference. Of course the difference is the time release of the esters - thats the point of this poll!:mix:

Who do you write for now? MM? j/k:D

Testoviron Depot I turn to all the time. Love the long acting properties it has, better than regulat test and it's of the highest quality out there.

I know, I know.....TEST IS TEST......in theory, but, not in reality. Look, try doing 500mg of PROP and compare it to OMNA...it's not the same. I can only speak from my experience, but, strength increases from PROP are more significant for me as compared to any other test. I gain more weight on Prop etc....Fact is that everybody has their favourite test which is based on how they personally react to it. Test is Test, but, esters make a HUGE difference, if they didn't then there would be no reason to produce so many different ones.

Yeah, test is test. But the different esters and combo's available give users a choice of how to employ test as a tool.

Asking which test is best is like asking which fruit is best. It's a subjective opinion.

So the question really should be; "What method of administration do you prefer?"

In that case, I'd go with sus. But it's possible to combine prop and cyp and space out the injections so it has the same effect. But once it's in the bloodstream doing its thing, they're all the same.

I wouldn't say the comparison to fruit was analogous. It's more like asking, "Do you prefer Cherrios in the big box or the individual servings?

What is the best test product out there whether it's taken orally or by the patch? NO NEEDLES!! I HATE INJECTABLES!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom