Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol Poll

Which Dbol do you prefer

• Russian Dbol

Votes: 200 34.2%
  • Thai Dbol

Votes: 328 56.1%
  • Dbol, what's that?

Votes: 56 9.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like both...

the one that I can get the most of for the least dollar amount at the time is what I go with.
1000 pinks for $200 is the way I went this time. :D

Russian dbol blows....The ttokkyo tens are the best by far. I have tried them all, and the fake ass russians that I got were bottom of the barrel. I would not waste my money on them again

vdevil said:
Russian dbol blows....The ttokkyo tens are the best by far. I have tried them all, and the fake ass russians that I got were bottom of the barrel. I would not waste my money on them again

:cool: :cool: :cool: I knew you will be here Vince ;)

eddie george

what a name good eddie #27 power house running son of a gun, love to watch those titans!

refs and naps liked em both, think i got better pumps on naps cause i let them dissolve in mouth and were more effective

Thank you everyone for helping me confirm my choice for my next cycle's dbol.... and sharing your experiences.(Hell, we had 740+ views. I hope someone learned something...)

Hey vovan, I hope I dont piss any of the comrades off by my negative feedback on russians. That is not my intentions, I am merely stating my experiences w/them. By all of the ones that disagree w/me, there obviously is good russian dbol out there. Just haven't crossed paths with it yet.....

Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom