Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oral Winstrol

JG1

Someone just refresh my memory for me.

The half life of oral winny is 12 hours, correct?
After ingesting the winny oraly, how long does it take before it's 100% fully active in your system? Within 45 minutes or so?

I'm using LFC winny IM right now, but the pain is just too much for me to take, even rotating 8 injection spots I'm still sore. Going the oral route with this stuff......

Nutrient-Nut said:
9 hours

NN

Fuck it, I'm just going to take this stuff oraly twice a day.

Should be absorbed ok aon an empty stomach right, going to have to take it before morning cardio if the half life is only 9 hours.

I'd eat a piece of fruit or something just to have something in the gut to decrease any gastro problems, unless this is never a problem for you.

NN

Nutrient-Nut said:
I'd eat a piece of fruit or something just to have something in the gut to decrease any gastro problems, unless this is never a problem for you.

NN

Can't do it, defeats the prupose of morning cardio. Fuck it I'll take the winny afterwards.

Is it better to take oral winni on an empty stomach or with a little bit of food? another question i got 25mg caps and the guy said to just take one a day.. but everywhere i look people are saying to take 50mg, which would be 2 a day.. so i'm debating what to do. any help?

It doesnt matter i take mine an hour before breakfast which is an hour before my workout which makes the timing perfect... and anything less then 50 mgs is a womans dose!

Top Bottom