Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lowest amount of Deca for joint support...input appreciated.

JibbyJabba

Sup y'all...
I was wondering what you all thought would be the lowest amount of Deca required to aid your joints...

I am going to try and start hitting the track again - formerly, I was a decently successful (for a whiteboy) sprinter, specializing in indoor races.

Whenever I have used Deca in the past, it has shut me down HARD. But, I have always been able to run free of injury while on it because of how kind it is to my joints. So, when I am getting back into things, I am thinking about running some Var with some Deca to help me along. However, the purpose of the Deca would be solely for joint support and nothing else, and since I don't want to get shut-down, the less the Deca the better. I mean, I would have no problem only shooting a redi-ject a week for my joints and then doing like 40 - 60mgs of Var... How much do you think the bare minimum for joint support would be?

Any anecdotal or scientific input you could give me would be greatly appreciated... Thanks!

As far as I know, the only reason that Deca helps with joint lubrication is because it makes you retain water.

IMO- there are better things than deca to use for that purpose.

100 will help 200 will be better but you will get shut down from that.. so if you fear the deca shutdown i would look into something else for your joints

bigdelt69 said:
As far as I know, the only reason that Deca helps with joint lubrication is because it makes you retain water.

IMO- there are better things than deca to use for that purpose.

from what I understand, it is because it increases water retention within the joints...I also recall something about Cortisol levels. However, its really not important. I just know that when I hit the track, shit starts hurting. When I am on Deca, this doesn't happen... how much do I need fo rthis effect?

So...would you all say that any amount will help to an extent, but increasingly more so as you up the dose? As in, 50mgs/wk will help, but not as much as 100, and that 100 won't help as much as 200 and so on?
I guess what I am getting at is...at what point does an increase become negligible as far as joints are concerned? Do your joints feel the same at 200mgs/wk as they do at 600mgs?

Anyone think 50mgs a week would do anything for the 'ole joints? You see, I have 8 redi-jects a buddy got in some small ass bordertown. But I've got enough VAR to use for eight weeks at 50mgs... so...you see why I am pushing for the 50mg's a week for joint support

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
200mgs/week does the trick for me.

Nandrolone increases synovial fluid excretion in the joint capsule.

good deal.

For you, would less than 200mgs/wk be completely uneffective (where increased synovial fluid excretion is concerned), or just effective to a lesser extent?

JibbyJabba said:

good deal.

For you, would less than 200mgs/wk be completely uneffective (where increased synovial fluid excretion is concerned), or just effective to a lesser extent?

It might still work,particularly after weekly accumulatory build-up.200mgs works fast for me though,usually by the 2nd week I feel the relief.

Thanks for the help...

so, another question...sort of related...what's the most amount of DECA one can use without it effecting HPTA? Would 100mgs/wk shut you down at all?

Top Bottom