Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winny & Finasteride (Propescia)

e-man2

I am on a Wiiny cycle with Deca. I started Propescia 1 month ago. I have used Winny before without any real noticable hair loss.

Does anyone know how the 2 will react together, i.e. will propescia prevent hair loss from Winny?
Also how does Winny cause hair loss since it is a derivative of DHT, i.e. does it convert back to DHT?

Any help is appreciated
Peace

ok e-man this is where u need to stop either the deca or the propecia,and do some research on deca. ive read some of your other post and see that u have done a deca cycle in the past, before starting that cycle you should have known that deca and finasteride r a bad combo, youll loose your hair quicker with these 2 compounds than probably anything else in this world. lol i think.

do some more research on deca bro, have a good day.

Finasteride/propecia prevent the conversion of the steroid at the 5-alpha reductase enzyme, this is the conversion that yields DHT from Test which is a more potent androgen and is worth preventing. The reason it is not of any use for Deca is Deca actually undergoes a conversion to a milder androgen through 5-ar (di-hydronandrolone) and preventing this conversion leaves a stronger androgen in its administered state, it is not as strong as Test and there is nothing sinister about it, just nandrolone.

Propecia etc are only of any use with Test products, and Winny among others, does not undergo a conversion via 5-ar.
I also suggest that it is not as harsh on the hair as often quoted, it has a very low affinity for the AR in both muscle tissue and of the scalp, the fact it is a DHT derivative is of little importance IMO as most steroids are derivatives of Test but have many differing properties............

Hope this helps bro

Bigfella.

Propescia with Deca/Winny

I am a little confused as far as how Propescia interacts with Winny/Deca.
From what Bigfella said below, there is little impact of the 3 used together.

I have some questions which I am hoping someone can answer:

1-How does Winny cause hair loss?
2-Does Deca interact negatively with Finasteride and how/why?
3-Does Winny interact negatively with Finasteride and how/why?

I just want to better understand because there has been a lot of discussion on it but no real answer.

Can someone with extensive knowledge or experience please help

Thanks
Peace

PS.
Anabolics 2002 never states NOT to use Propescia with Deca. If it is that harsh when used together then why wouldn't they mention it??

Last edited:
Re: Propescia with Deca/Winny

e-man2 said:
I am a little confused as far as how Propescia interacts with Winny/Deca.
From what Bigfella said below, there is little impact of the 3 used together.

I have some questions which I am hoping someone can answer:

1-How does Winny cause hair loss?
2-Does Deca interact negatively with Finasteride and how/why?
3-Does Winny interact negatively with Finasteride and how/why?

I just want to better understand because there has been a lot of discussion on it but no real answer.

Can someone with extensive knowledge or experience please help

Thanks
Peace

These are good questions; I've seen the subject bandied about but never a real cogent explanation that I could understand, especially #2: why nandrolone, when unconverted by 5AR, was supposedly such a wicked influence on the hair.
I say this at the risk of appearing dumb; I'm a doc and a hair loss "expert", but if anyone can answer these specifically and without just quoting hearsay, I'd appreciate it.

Deca is harsher on the hair than its reduced version as nandrolone is a more potent androgen than di-hydronandrolone, therefore preventing this conversion by dosing finasteride etc is counterproductive to your goal.
Finasteride has NO effect on stanozolol at all.

Bigfella.

Is there anything that can effectively prevent hairloss from winny?

I'm very curious as I'm currently on a cycle of test enanthate, dbol, eq....and starting at week 7, winny. Currently I'm using Propecia, Minoxidil 2%, and Nizoral 2%. I'm 2 weeks in.....so far, so good. But I'm very concerned about starting the winny.

BUMP

C Is there anyone that can answer my 3 questions with certainty and provide the facts?

Awaiting the GURUS...

The Bigfella said:
Deca is harsher on the hair than its reduced version as nandrolone is a more potent androgen than di-hydronandrolone, therefore preventing this conversion by dosing finasteride etc is counterproductive to your goal.
Finasteride has NO effect on stanozolol at all.

Bigfella.

Testosterone is a potent androgen, too, but it's not felt to be a big player in hair loss itself.
Question: is nandrolone itself associated with hair loss? I've heard the explanation above, and found it inadequate.

buffdoc said:

Testosterone is a potent androgen, too, but it's not felt to be a big player in hair loss itself.
Question: is nandrolone itself associated with hair loss? I've heard the explanation above, and found it inadequate.
I'm very sorry bro, maybe my post count is too low for you to comprehend? LOL

Testosterone not a major factor in hairloss? Where do you suggest that DHT comes from?

Taken from Peter Van Mol
Nandrolone is more commonly known as the base steroid 19Nor-testosterone. As this structure would indicate its like testosterone in appearance but for one small change : the absence of a carbon atom in the 19th position. This gives it a number of very distinct features. First of all it makes nandrolone a notably weaker agonist of the androgen receptor. That alone causes quite a reduction in the risk of androgenic side-effects. This is because it is the only steroid that is affected by the 5-alpha-reductase (5AR) enzyme in a way that makes it even less androgenic. Unlike testosterone which forms DHT (dihydrotestosterone) at the 5AR enzyme, a hormone 3-4 times as potent as an androgen receptor stimulator, nandrolone forms DHN (dihydronandrolone) a hormone that is even less suited than the already mild parent hormone for agonizing the androgen receptor. Those two features combined make nandrolone a very safe bet for people at risk for prostate hypertrophy, acne and aggravated male pattern hair loss.

Or Bill Roberts same subject

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/steroid-profiles/deca-durabolin.htm

Bigfella

Top Bottom