Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol 100mg ED....damn ret i dont know how you do it

conan69

I have been taking russian dbol 100mg per day for a couple days now and i am growin like a champ
everything is good except it already hurts to piss and i was even drinking water all day

i cant understand it, dbol should effect the kidneys. And painful urination is a tell tale sign of over worked kidneys

oh well only a couple more weeks to go
then we will give the orals a break

ISE said:
how many mg's of Russian D-Bol did you get? How much does it cost in your area?

-ISE

well i get it 1000 for 400 but if i buy 3000 i get it even cheaper...its all about bulk my friend

More is better!!! hehehh

Better your liver than mine.

It's strange when I am on clomid I become all conservative with my doses and I swear my next cycle will be test only at 500mg per week with no orals to stay healthy...

Yeah Right :)

DREXX said:
More is better!!! hehehh

Better your liver than mine.

It's strange when I am on clomid I become all conservative with my doses and I swear my next cycle will be test only at 500mg per week with no orals to stay healthy...

Yeah Right :)
yeah i do the same thing but then i look in the mirror and get so discusted and then i do huge ass cycles:angel:

Am I the only one who thinks 100mg per day is retarded?? Thats 20 ds a day!!!For the average person anything over 10 a day is a waste and VERY unhealthy

J

Top Bottom