Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bad news for QV fans....

6weeks weeks on dbol Now on week nine.....he went to a doc 1 weeks ago......so 2 weeks w/o d-bol on just qv products yielded a no change....My question is what kind of dbol? Freak

Re: Re: bad news for QV fans....

Nutrient-Nut said:

I'm confused, you said that you ran the D-bol at 25 mg ed for 6 weeks, and just recently you went to the doctor and you're test levels are the same now as they were before the cycle. So, the D-bol was fake also??????

NN

this is what I was wondering too. Thats why I posted this thread...maybe someone knows what exactly is going on. The dbol, IMO, was real. It raised my strength, weight, blood pressure, vascularity, etc. It was Leoffer, not QV. As soon as I stopped it, everything went down considerably. I stopped the dbol after week 6. I had my test levels checked at the end of week 8...so two weeks after my last dbol.

Another thing that might be worth mentioning is that about a month after I received my gear, my source suddenly turned into a scammer. At the time I had ordered, he had a decent history and several mods had recommened him. Now all of a sudden, he has stopped business.

As for the batch numbers. The Enanthate is QVE-003 and the EQ is QVB-003.

Im using QV equipoise but Im also using 1gram of test enanthate. The enanthate is real for sure cause I bought it myself at the pharmacy but the QV equipoise I got from a friend here in the US but now after all this talk about QV EQ being fake I got sad. Im having very good gains but maybe its only from the enanthate itself. BTW my EQ is QVB 004 and rickorso its QVB 003... I hope neither are fakes

Shinobi said:
Im using QV equipoise but Im also using 1gram of test enanthate. The enanthate is real for sure cause I bought it myself at the pharmacy but the QV equipoise I got from a friend here in the US but now after all this talk about QV EQ being fake I got sad. Im having very good gains but maybe its only from the enanthate itself. BTW my EQ is QVB 004 and rickorso its QVB 003... I hope neither are fakes

Can someone clear something up for me....

By getting my test levels checked, I can only make a judgement on the Enanthate correct? The EQ could definitly be legit. In fact, while on the cycle, my appetite has gone up dramatically and Ive also become a bit more vascular. So maybe its just the test thats bogus...Im not exactly sure whats going on.

rickcorso said:

so maybe its just the test thats fake?

maybe the blood test was incorrect or someone elses....that is very possible... Actually i think the sample was damaged on the way to the lab and the test came back inconclusive and the doctor lied to save his own expenses and said you were fine

prophet said:

maybe the blood test was incorrect or someone elses....that is very possible... Actually i think the sample was damaged on the way to the lab and the test came back inconclusive and the doctor lied to save his own expenses and said you were fine

I wish that were true. However, currently Im at school and my doctor here doesnt have my records from my regular doc at home. Plus, he gave me a printout of my blood work. They tested for alot of other things too besides just my hormones.

Top Bottom