Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

who here HATES DBOL?

Love the pumps but hate it due to the sides. It is too hard on your system even when you take precautions. No more orals for me.

Did 30mg\day for the first 4 weeks of my last cycle. I don't think I'll do it again. Acne, water retention. And the strength increases were not all that great.

used it in 2 cycles, first one went pretty good, 25mg ED for the first 4 weeks, good stregnth gains....2nd time i used 35mg ED and i had the worst stomach pains ever after i would take them, i had to quite....

I don't like it.

I will never do the shit again, the benifits dont outweigh the sides by any means and you lose 90% of your gains.

30mg of Dbol ED for 6 weeks...Gained 30lbs in the first 4 weeks. No doubt alot of it was water. Didnt gain a lb after that. But as the cycle went on, that water soldified. Post cycle,I lost 10lbs, all water, because all the puff was gone.

Strength gains during those first 4 weeks were abso fuckin lutely un fuckin real.

Im now doing 10mg AM doses as a bridge and sure enough, its working its sweet magiv again.

Yes, I do love dbol.

HOWEVER, Im havign second thoughts on the whole idea of bridging with any AAS. But if i was to ever bridge again it would be Dbol.

I also have been rethinking about kick starting my cycles with Dbol, thinking maybe Frontloading (double weekly dose for first 2 weeks), or using quick acting esters in the begining may be more effective (like running Test Prop/Durabolin first 2-3 weeks). Im gonna try these methods soon, but if they fail, I will definitely go back to my beautiful and beloved Thai Pinks.

Makes me tired

I love them tho, i get big in a hurry, the pumps are awesome, the price is right, ya just have to stack it with something to keep the gains.:)

Top Bottom