Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol 0.04mg................

Golden_Muscle said:
Quick question...........

Are Clenbuterol (China) 0.04mg tabs any good? I have never heard of 0.04mg tabs. Thanks.

yeah, they are legit. but i tell you what, i was on 3 a day of those clens and then just recently went on 2 NYC 2 times a day....and that made the clen look like a girly supp as far as the CNS stimulation. :D i was like........WOW!

Golden_Muscle said:
What is NYC?:confused:

that crap that ulter sells. you know Norephedrine/yohimbe/caffeine combo. he probably threw some clen in there too without telling us. :D

Re: Re: Clenbuterol 0.04mg................

WARBIRDWS6 said:

yeah, they are legit. but i tell you what, i was on 3 a day of those clens and then just recently went on 2 NYC 2 times a day....and that made the clen look like a girly supp as far as the CNS stimulation. :D i was like........WOW!

So you liked the NYC bro?
I cant wait to try it.
You think its better than Clen for cutting purposes?

NYC is excellent for cutting, but it is not better than clen. If you're looking for energy from it, clen will rock NYC. NYC does nothing for my energy levels. I like to stack NYC with Ephedrine HCL, then I get NYEC. That's a potent combo if you're looking for energy. Cycle them all, ECA, NYC, Clen. That's a good way to go (no, not at the same time.. well, you can, but then you end up nuts like me).
-B

bebaumax said:
NYC is excellent for cutting, but it is not better than clen. If you're looking for energy from it, clen will rock NYC. NYC does nothing for my energy levels. I like to stack NYC with Ephedrine HCL, then I get NYEC. That's a potent combo if you're looking for energy. Cycle them all, ECA, NYC, Clen. That's a good way to go (no, not at the same time.. well, you can, but then you end up nuts like me).
-B

nah. NYC blows away the generic clen big time. i will have to try the spiropent and see whats up with that situation. but as far as the generic's go, no way. and i used 120mcg of 'em vrs 4 NYC....which is a fair comparo. i really don't care about the energy to be honest....i just want the anticatabolic effects as well as the metabolic boost for fat loss. but i do feel the kick of NYC like just about no other supp.

bebaumax said:
-B

Thanks for the info.
I was thinking about Clen 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. NYC during the off time.

Canuck4 said:

Thanks for the info.
I was thinking about Clen 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. NYC during the off time.

thats what i am doing......but if you believe there is no CNS kick from NYC....you must be corpse. lol.

Top Bottom