Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

birth control and winstrol?

shanedoan2

is it ok for females to take winstrol while they are on the pill? my girlfriend is on the pill and wants to give winny a shot. we have been training together for two years now and we both think she will benefit from the winny. she is going to start off at 10 mgs/ day and maybe work her way up to 15mgs/day, is this a good dosage? she is 5'5" tall and weighs 111 lbs. thanks for all of your help.

Yeah, we'd love to meet her 'in person'. I hope and pray that at her height and weight she is taking the winny to gain muscle while on a mass gaining diet, rather than an eating disorder/body image problem that makes it impossible for her mentally to eat enough to grow! If her training has been in order for the last two years then she is either not eating enough, or has a hormonal imbalance.....can you guesstimate her % bodyfat now compared to when she started training (and any weight change in the last two years)? Diet is the most important aspect whether trying to gain muscle OR lose fat.

BTW, might I suggest she tries the winny at no more than 5mg for at least 4 weeks before taking the plunge at 10 or 15mg???? Or is there a reason to hurry this experiment?

Oh, to answer your question, the winny is unlikely to reduce the effectiveness of the pill.

Top Bottom