Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sustanon (Help)

H.I.B

Hello bros, I am on 500mg sustanon/week when a do the shott I have ice and I putt it on my ass becuase of the pain. After a day I gott this fucking pain in my ass, I cant sitt down or sleap. Have someone felt the same pain ....Help

H.I.B said:
Hello bros, I am on 500mg sustanon/week when a do the shott I have ice and I putt it on my ass becuase of the pain. After a day I gott this fucking pain in my ass, I cant sitt down or sleap. Have someone felt the same pain ....Help

Do a search on sust, sustanon, omna, omnadren; and Pain and/or injection. You'll find all the answers you need.
-B

Try using a smaller gauge needle,pushing it in slower,running the syringe under hot water, and massaging the muscle after the injection.

What kind of experience do you have injecting yourself? What kind of gear are you using? What guage needle are you using? Does it hurt when you actually inject?

i remember my first ever sust inject...the next day or so i was walking w/ a limp cuz my ass cheek hurt so bad...its normal and you will get use to it just give it time, it helps to rub the site before injecting and rub it after the inject as well

I shoot my quads, sometimes its sore for a few days, other times its not at all.

I found using a 25g needle is good for two purposes, one it is painless and the second is it helps control how fast I inject (I find it difficult to inject slow when I don't need to).

I run the rediject under warm water for about a minute and also massage the area that I'm going to use. Then I inject, followed by another massage, and then use a heat pad. I try to work that muscle (legs) either that day, or in another couple days.

Always massage the injection site for 5 minutes or so afterwards no matter what you inject. At this point you may have a small hematoma from hitting a small vein on the way in. Dont worry, this is nothing. You could try using a moist heating pad to help break it down. I have had to do this on occasion from Ttokkyos cyp. It really helps a lot by bringing blood to that area to speed up absorption. Just watch the area the next few days to make sure it does not get red, swollen, or hot. By the way, what type os sust was it? I dont usually get pain from sust. Good luck bro.

Top Bottom