Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

prescription testosterone cream?

phatbastard

just got my prescription testosterone cream in. does anybody know anything about this stuff is it worth a shit.? paid 200 dollars for a months supply

I was curious how much test was in that gel, here is what it says about AndroGel....

"A daily application of AndroGel 5 G, 7.5 G, or 10 G contains 50 mg,
75 mg, or 100 mg of testosterone, respectively, to be applied daily
to the skin’s surface. Approximately 10% of the applied testosterone dose is absorbed across skin of average permeability during a 24-hour period.
Therefore, 5 G and 10 G of AndroGel systemically delivers
approximately 5 mg and 10 mg of testosterone, respectively."

Sorry bro, not sure how much gains you could get on 10mg of Test per day. :(

I have taken Androgel 50mg..I noticed very little from it..I had a little more energy and my pump was a little better but thats about it..200 bucks Dam..That sucks..Now there are Pharmacies that will compound it for you and they are stonger..They make it at 200mg..You need the injections they are stonger..I read some where that only about 20% of the Gel gets into your system...I guess if you got the 200mg gel then you might see some gains...Good luck

I get androgel by prescription so my insurance pays for it. For BB puposes you would need to use at least 4 packs a day to feel anything. It works great for those of us with low natural test levels but to get huge from it you would practically have to bathe in it. Your money would be better spent on Brovel T200

Top Bottom