Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol Causing Hairloss, Help!

Paulos

Noticed it today in the shower, I've lost at least 15 strands, I am not prone to male pattern baldness I think but reguardless I do not want to fuck around with it anyways. (IP Winstrol By the Way, at least I know it's not talc or something.)

I am stopping the Winstrol, but I am curious as what I can do to prevent hairloss from Test/Fina?

Saw Palmetto? Spiro? Karma to those who help me out.

spriro is your best bet for any sort of hairloss

Heh, dude that sucks. Winny thinned me out pretty good. So did Primo, those are some worthless fucking drugs for me. Heavy on the side effects and low on gains. Test caused no hairloss, in fact i regrew some hair on it, (go figure). I think Spiro is your best bet with Nizoral used daily. 1% and 2% work well. BUT when i took Winny and primo, 2% nizoral did NOTHING to stop it, and i used it daily.

I'm using Nizoral 2% right now and on Winny, haven't noticed any hairloss yet. It's been 2 weeks, how long did it take you to notice hairloss?

SOLID said:
I'm using Nizoral 2% right now and on Winny, haven't noticed any hairloss yet. It's been 2 weeks, how long did it take you to notice hairloss?

Who, me? It usually started in a week or 2.

Took me about 10 Days.

I think I am just going to stay away from Winstrol. I have noticed nothing but Joint Pains, Hair Loss, and a Teeny Tiny bit of Strength. Not worth is seeing as how I am starting a Test/Eq/Tren Cycle soon.

I've noticed joint pains, painful pumps, but no hairloss...knock on wood. Mabey try to get some Nizoral bro?

I will get some for the Test/Tren, not too worried about the Winny, more concerned about losing any hair when I start taking Androgens.

Now I got 70 IP Blues and nothing to do with them. Should start giving them to a cat or something.

Top Bottom