Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol and Sterility...What do you think??

lawnsaver

ARTICLE: Clenbuterol & Sterility
I posted up a thread asking if anyone else heard of Clen making you sterile and I finally came across this article by T-Mag's Brock Strasser that apparently states that it DOES cause sterility.

Here's the link if you want to read it for yourself:http://www.t-mag.com/articles/224use.html or you can just read the excerpt below.

Sterility and Clenbuterol

I've always hated clenbuterol. I think I mention this every time I write a column. The stuff is dangerous, its benefits are minimal and very transient, and (at least with me) it causes serious migraine headaches at sub-therapeutic dosing.

Now it seems clenbuterol causes profound testicular damage, at least in pigs. It might cause a small transient rise in Testosterone, but the expense is that it can possibly make you unable to father kids someday. Check out this study:

The morphological consequences of anabolic clenbuterol treatment on the testicular parenchyma were investigated in 30 pigs at morphological and ultrastructural levels. Clenbuterol was given with food (1 ppm).

In the first group (n=10), treatment was maintained until slaughter (experimental period three months). In the second group (n=10), clenbuterol was withdrawn two weeks before slaughter (experimental period 2.5 months). A third group (n=10) of pigs not fed with clenbuterol served as controls.

Animals were slaughtered at nine months of age and samples of testicular parenchyma were collected for light and electron microscope studies. In the clenbuterol-treated groups, the interstitial cells showed a considerable increase in the organelles involved in Testosterone production, with an increased development of the mitochondria, smooth endoplasmic reticulum, Golgi apparatus and lipid droplets compared to the control group. The seminal epithelium displayed many lipid vacuoles and evident signs of tubular involution, such as degenerating and multinucleate germ cells. Sertoli cells gave evidence of metabolic alterations such as large lipid deposits and cytolysosomes. (4)

For now, it might be a good idea to skip the clen if you want to be a dad someday. There are better, legal fat loss supplements on the market anyway.

Double Strength Clen?

Yep, it seems that a company in China is now making 40mcg clenbuterol tabs for us bodybuilder types. The Hubei Huangshi Nanshang Pharmaceutical Company just came out with this new product. Now you can make yourself sterile twice as fast!

Here's the link if you want to read it for yourself: http://www.t-mag.com/articles/224use.html

Well here's my take on it, Clen has always affected the quality of my ejaculate (sorry for being so graphic) It seems to make it thinner, almost watery and it gives it a weird strong smell.

So it definetely affects sperm...can it make you sterile...I don't know but I bet it can if you abuse it.

BigAndy69 said:
Well here's my take on it, Clen has always affected the quality of my ejaculate (sorry for being so graphic) It seems to make it thinner, almost watery and it gives it a weird strong smell.

So it definetely affects sperm...can it make you sterile...I don't know but I bet it can if you abuse it.

Please dont tell me you like to smell your own semen.. j/k bro ;)

ungbygger said:

Please dont tell me you like to smell your own semen.. j/k bro ;)

No, but the odour is so strong you don't have a choice.

BigAndy69's Tip of the day:

When on clen, It's not wise to ask your girlfriend to swallow :p

beside Clen Tamoxifen also make u sterile by reducing the sperm motility to an extent that it cant swin to ovaries anymore. dont know if its permanent or not.

Top Bottom