Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone Ethenate - Your opinions

Masif

Just got on some Testosterone ethenate in 10 mil vile.
looking to start on the anabolics.. how goods this stuff.. how quickly will it build me up on its own.

With pyramid cycle startin on 1/2 mil up to 3 1/2 then back down over 2 months (will get another vile)

I always like to give advice and answer questions, but I would not know where to begin and where to end. Your the poster child for the search button. Search "Ethenate cycle"

already been through all that..

most crazy fuckers here are using it in stacks with others...
i only got this on its own and want to bulk up, wanna find out any experience of people namean?

You Should do more research. starting with 1/2cc will do dick for you. Whats the dosage on you test eneth? You should use at least 250 mgs per week at the very least, but I would recomend 400-600mg per week. When you take injectable test, your body stops producing, thats why any lower dosage then 400-600 will give you very small gains because your just replcing the test in your body and test levels will not go above normal. Also clomid should be used post cycle to jumpstart your body to produce the test on its own again or else you may loose all of your gains and test levels will remain low once the eneth is out of your system. :p

ok stick with me hear.. i gotta discuss this with someone..

1/2 cc same as 1/2 Millilitre?.. im not familiar with mg terms.
I've gone medical throguh my supplier who recommends this dosage.. though you guys seem to know more then anyone i've talked to

First off you need to do a lot more research. Yes you will need clomid. You will also need nolvadex, just in case of gyno. Don't pyramid, run thte same amount straight through. 250mgs to 500 mgs would be the most commonly reccomended doses.

"1/2 cc same as 1/2 milliter?"

Yes, it's the same thing. Enanthate comes in either 200mgs or 250 mgs per cc (ml). Most new guys usually start off using ~400-500 mgs per week. You probably won't feel it kick in till about week 3-4. Also, most do glute injections. You can use a 23g 1.5 pin for the injections. Hope this helps...

Bro, a piece of advice. Be4 u decide to put stuff in your body whether it be food or A.S. Know what u r taking. Research, read posts, join forums, research side effects Not flamming bro, but don't go with the approach this is what i got and shoot it. If im on the wrong tree with what im saying let me know.

Top Bottom