Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Russian dbol/ RET??

NJextreme

Got a shit load of new russian dbol...they have no indented lines in them are white and the edges are beveled....is this correct, I thought I read somewhere when I did a search that some had a line indented on them and others had a "R" on one side....whats the deal, are these real, I haven't used russian dbol since about 97' always use thai's or Naps

RET???

NJextreme said:
Got a shit load of new russian dbol...they have no indented lines in them are white and the edges are beveled....is this correct, I thought I read somewhere when I did a search that some had a line indented on them and others had a "R" on one side....whats the deal, are these real, I haven't used russian dbol since about 97' always use thai's or Naps

RET???

Russian dbol from Akrikhin (axpuxuh) have no score mark or inscription, just a small white tab ( approx. 7 x 3 mm) with beveled edges, they should taste sweet too:)

D.W.

Russian dbol is plain round white tab. No any scores, no imprints. Edges are beveled indeed So your dbol looks legit from the first sight ;)

I actually read on a search that there are I think a type of russian dbols with a "R" on them, and on the other side there is a score line. I remember that the Russians I used back in the day were like I have now...Started them 3 days ago...Why are they called new though?

Thats something new for me :) I never seen dbol tabs with "R" and/or with a score. There are no such thing. Believe me.

Re: Re: New Russian dbol/ RET??

Dutch windmill said:

Russian dbol from Akrikhin (axpuxuh) have no score mark or inscription, just a small white tab ( approx. 7 x 3 mm) with beveled edges, they should taste sweet too:)

D.W.
mine were sweet..........yummiE!

I know that vovan knows his sh*t about russian gear, but there are 2 companies that make dbol in russia, and the second one does have the R and a score mark on them. i will do a check of my database and find the name of the second company and post it.

later
mrhamilton

Top Bottom