Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have heard of drinking injectable winstrol, however...

it always amazes me how people never take the time to learn why things are done or what makes them possible.

You sure can drink testosterone suspension, tastes a little strange too, however it sure as hell won't make you grow.

e2.jpg

E2 said:
it always amazes me how people never take the time to learn why things are done or what makes them possible.

You sure can drink testosterone suspension, tastes a little strange too, however it sure as hell won't make you grow.

e2.jpg

lol...

E2 said:

e2.jpg

dammit, you beat me to it.

E2 said:

e2.jpg

lol, yeah you can drink or swallow whatever the hell you want. I'm not sure if you'll get the intended effects though.

E2 said:

e2.jpg

:FRlol:

test susp

no unfortunately you cannot. The drinking of winstrol really has nothing to do with its being water based. It is because of the 17-alpha alkylated enzyme associated w/ it's breakdown. Dbol has the same enzyme which allows the oil based injectible (reforvit b) to be absorbed orally.

Top Bottom