Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone Aqueous=Suspension?

liquidmuscle

is test aqueous the same as test suspension? If so what would be the average dose....meaning i have read that test suspension has to be injected 3 times daily due to its short half life...whats its average mg/ml dose? Better yet would you guys rather do test prop which i have doen numerous times or test suspension?

Yes, "aqueous" = "suspension" (referring to water suspension)

Short half-life, but most don't do more than one stick per day. And you'll find people do anywhere from 50 mg/day to 200 mg/day.

what kind of dose comes in the vial or amp?...i mean cyp is 200mgs/ml what is the usuall dose for suspension?

The regular dose is 1ml a day, I would suggest to get Test Suspension by RWR Labs from Australia, this comes in 20ml bottle 100mg/ml, also I would suggest to mix Satanazol (Winny) or destiled water in the same syringe, so you could avoid a blocked needle.

i am gonna have to have my cyp substituted for suspension or prop this is why i am asking....its straight from the pharmacy

Top Bottom