Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sustanon on the hair line

Gat

How doeS sust (nILE, ORGANON) stack up againts hair loss?

I WANT to do a 10 week cycle of 500mgs a week... (just eat a lot and bulk over the winter).
keep it simple...

my last cycle consisted of 8 weeks of test @ 600mgs a week and 400 mgs of eq per week... I also started that cycle with 25 mgs of dbol for the 2nd a nd 3rd week of the cycle... but then discontinued the use of dbol cuz I noticed my hair thinning a little...
I am now taking Propecia (have been taking for like two months).

So I was just wondering how bad is hairloss on Sust? is there any test out there that is known to be easier on the hair on your scalp?

let me know fellas....

the GAT!

I have never experienced any hairloss doing 500mgs of S-250 a week..however I did get sensitive/ithcy nips..so I would suggest you have some nolvadex on hand....

no problems for myself...but then again,i'm not you...if you are already losing hair,then TEST amongst other compounds will speed up the process IMO...

from the looks of yuor previous cycle, 500 mgs/wk may not do it for you, could be wrong, but body adapts to chemicals, kinda like drinkin, the more you do, the more it takes to get drunk.

My family is prone to hairloss also but with a previous Sus only cycle havent had a prob with hairloss. Seems like Deca or Dbol are alot worst for me.

Top Bottom