Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why I think nandrolone is the best steroid for women

Realgains

#1 It is a very mild androgen but excellent anabolic. This translates into good gains with few androgenic sides, if dose is not too high.

#2. It is not 17aa like winstrol and anavar so it is NOT hard on the liver at female doses and it will not affect ones lipid profile(ldl/hdl) nearly as much as a 17aa roids. My wifes cholestrol profile and liver enzmes went to shit while on anavar for 12 weeks. I believe that it is hard on the liver, even with female doses, if taken for a long time.

#3. It is rarely faked, unlike primo and anavar which are faked all the time

#4. If taken in the phenylprop ester it will clear the system fairly quickly so if sides come on that you don't like then it is easy to bail out of a cycle....try that with injectable primo(long ester)

#5. The nandrolone phenylpropionates are all human grade with Durabolin and Superanabolin coming to mind as the best.

#6. It will help prevent joint pain while lifting heavy. Try that with winstrol as winnny usually worsens joint pain.

#7. It has been documented to improve the immune system in men and women suffering from aides.....who knows it may have some positive affect in healthy people in this regard.

#8. It is cheap. My wife gets it for only $8 for five 25 mg amps!

The only problem I see with it is that some ladies will experince a small amount of water gain from nandrolone as it does aromatize to estrogen a little and does activate progesterone receptors.
Oh...also, it is not a good choice if you are planning on participating in a tested show as the metabolites of nandrolone can be picked up for over a year!

PREDICTION....Nandrolone Phenyprop will become the #1 steroid for women withing a few years since availabilty is climbing rapidly....this always hindered nandrolone phenylprop in the past.
It is unlikely to become a faked product because its so cheap.

My .02

RG

:)

yup, Deca is up there with the best

My first ever cycle was 75 mg/week bumped up to 100/week. Mild H2O but super strength and very little sides. Gotta say though that once I started stacking primo with sust, it was superior for me. No H2O, and I feel I leaned out more.

Good post Real...

Re: yup, Deca is up there with the best

Snow White said:
My first ever cycle was 75 mg/week bumped up to 100/week. Mild H2O but super strength and very little sides. Gotta say though that once I started stacking primo with sust, it was superior for me. No H2O, and I feel I leaned out more.

Good post Real...

Yup testosterone is excellent stuff but very androgenic.
Try test prop and nandrolone phenylprop stacked together!

RG:D

Re: yup, Deca is up there with the best

Snow White said:

Good post Real...

Funny that you got water retention with nandrolone but not with test......I bet it was because you used a lower dose of test due to the primo stack. 100 of test per week will give more water gain than 100 of nandrolone usually.

RG:)

YUP, LOWER SUST

I use 100mg primo and about 1/4 of a cc of Karachi (very stong stuff) once every 10-14 days. It's somewhat light, but it works for me. I did the deca once every 7 days. I've found spacing 10-14 has no discernable impact.

Re: YUP, LOWER SUST

Snow White said:
I use 100mg primo and about 1/4 of a cc of Karachi (very stong stuff) once every 10-14 days. It's somewhat light, but it works for me. I did the deca once every 7 days. I've found spacing 10-14 has no discernable impact.

That quarter cc of test I assume was 50mg??
That plus 100 of primo is a reasonable dose of gear for a women and I am glad it worked out so well.

I will keep this in mind when my wife asked me what to try next he he he.

RG
:D

Sust Measure

When you're pulling it out of one of those ML size bottles, it's probably not an exact science. Maybe more between 50mg & 75mg? I do it by eye now. Gotta say one thing about that stack though, it hurts like a mutha... Deca doesn't hurt at all. Have you any experience with women and boldelone?

Re: Sust Measure

Snow White said:
When you're pulling it out of one of those ML size bottles, it's probably not an exact science. Maybe more between 50mg & 75mg? I do it by eye now. Gotta say one thing about that stack though, it hurts like a mutha... Deca doesn't hurt at all. Have you any experience with women and boldelone?

If the vial is correctly dosed and you use a slin syringe you can get a very accurate dose.

I have helped two of my trainees over the years with EQ cycles. It generally isn't that commonly used with the ladies and I don't know why cause plenty will use testosterone.
They generally like the stuff but I would like to make a few comments...
EQ is a little more androgenic than nandrolone and as such will give slightly better results but also more sides generally speaking.

EQ's metabolites are detectable for a very long time(a year) so if you plan on doing a tested show then be aware of this.

It also aromatizes at about half the rate of testosterone so some water gains is usually seen. Nadrolone aromatizes at about one third the rate of test but it also activates progesterone receptors so water gain is sometimes a little more with nandrolone. Thing is with a female dose water gain should be quite minimal.
RG

:)

starfish said:
This thread always looked interesting to me. I just don't know if I could give myself a shot :worried:

I'm so with you on that starfish! NP is what I am planning on taking this fall - seems the best bet for me - money-wise and gains-wise. 'Cept I'm chicken about the shot..... not afraid of needles, just the whole idea of shots gives me the heeby-jeebies.

So I have about 3 months to get a backbone to do the shot. I gotta suck it up. :(

Top Bottom