Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca dick...just how common is it?

Do you get Deca Dick?

• Always

Votes: 47 24.6%
  • Never

Votes: 83 43.5%
  • Only at really high doses

Votes: 61 31.9%

• Total voters

hitmansb

I keep on seeing Deca dick mentioned on this board...and can't help but wondering just how common an affliction this side is. I've done Deca several times....including one cycle that I front-loaded with 700mg of Laurabolan (longer lasting Deca), and have never had a problem. Let's see some yeas and nays from Deca users...I can't help but wonder what the percentages are.

I try to use test with Deca I know alot of people that can not get it up when there on it.I've also talked with many others that have never experienced any tpes of sides with there sex drive no mater what they where taken

well for me

I just finished a cycle of deca, dbol, test cyp, and i had no sides at all not one not even testicular shrinkage but i gained a solid 8lbs of muscle and am now benching over 350lbs and squatting 420lbs up from a bench of 285 for 2 and squat of 315 for 1. so i know my shit was real. but in all honestly i followed a very very strict diet and did everything right but didnt see an incredible change at all. next time ill do a winny, eq, clen, test ethanate cycle to get some good results.

minitor2

i just depends on the person and how much you'll be running. when i run deca i run about 600mg per week and have never had any problems.

but if you have enough energy for sex, you didn't push it hard enough at the gym. :)

i don't think it's all that common at the lower end of the dose schedules. but everybody is different. only one way to find out.

deca is awesome, either way, you'll love it!

I am on a deca only cycle and no problems. It been about 7 weeks and if anything my sex drive has gone up. I think it is dependent on the person.

Iwan2bsolid2 said:
about as common as fly on shit.
LMAO...I hate deca and will never use it again....after I come off it literally takes me 4 -5 months to feel normal again.....It MURDERS My sex drive.

my friend did 800/week for 10 weeks, and he only go hornier. and he said he was getting boners all day and fucking like a maniac. he even said that he blew his load like over 10 feet while on the shit. so perhaps it doesn't effect everyone the same.

Top Bottom