Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone hear of 300 mg deca

juttsin

i might pick up a bottle of deca that is 300mg and comes in a 20cc bottle. has anyone ever heard of this. im getting it throught a mail order. i know this guy sells legit stuff. i got some sust from him. thanks. please help.:confused:

There are companies that produce 300mg. Deca. What does the bottle and box that in came in look like then we could tell you where it is from. It is probably from Mexico. Either Ttokkyo or Quality Vet.

juttsin said:
i might pick up a bottle of deca that is 300mg and comes in a 20cc bottle. has anyone ever heard of this. im getting it throught a mail order. i know this guy sells legit stuff. i got some sust from him. thanks. please help.:confused:
i don't believe there is 300mg deca that is 20cc. there is 300mg deca at 10ml

Deca

There is 20ml Deca, 300mg/ml. Made by IP, surprise. Bottled in several places in Europe. Also 20ml Equipoise, Cypionate....etc

I wouldn't use IP deca, but everyone is different. You can get QV or TT deca, 2 10ml, 300mg per ml or around the same price as what you are talking about.

juttsin said:
i think he said supra labs. have you heard of them.

Never heard of Supra Labs, must be an underground lab, because I never came across deca 300mgs. in a 20cc bottle.

I have been paying atention in the hopes to find how to order from Tk or QV, but I never see anything. I have gone to the Ausvet site, but nothing there either, can anyone help?? For obvious reasons I would like to order enough to stop me from having to hit the post office too often. I am VERY paranoid about that stuff!!

Top Bottom