Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can your body get used to sustanon. PLEASE help!

snobben

I would be very greatful if someone could help me with this question.

I have done 4 cycles in a year. First cycle deca/dianabol. 2:nd cycle sustanon/winestrol. third sustanon/dianabol and fourth winestrol/primo.

In my second cycle i did 500 mg a week of sustanon (Nile sustanon250)and 50 mg winestrol three times a week. Both for 8 weeks. My gains where very good, 17 pounds of quality muscles, no water gains at all (even though i got an abcess in my right leg 4 weeks in the cycle, and lie in hospital for 2 weeks and couldnt train or eat). My next cycle was 3½ month later with sustanon (Nile sustanon250) 750 mg/week and 40mg of dianabol a day/for 8 weeks. This time i hardly gained anything, just the strenght that went up the roof, but im sure that was the dianabol!!

Why is that? Can your body get used to sustanon even if you rest as long as 3½ month? Or do you think my nile sust this time was fake?
A friend of mine also did the same sust, he had never done test before and he didnt gained much at all, just a couple of pounds.

My stats: 5"4 165-170 punds with BF 10-12%
22 years old.

No, your body can't get used to or imune to sustanon, but what can and does happen as you progress through successive cycle is that it becomes harder and harder to gain more and more muscle. If you have surpassed your natural limit then in order to maintain those gains that are well above and beyond what you could have achieved naturally you would have to stay on year round, and to further increase your muscle mass(when all other options have ceased to be effective/like training techniques, calorie increase) you will have to use higher and higher doses to continue to make gains. However, those gains will not be as substantial as your first cycle or two. Doubling up on the dose at this point does not mean doubling up on the gains. It simply becomes harder and harder to continue to grow as you get more and more muscular.

It sounds to me that you may have gotten fake Sus considering you got an abcess. That shit happened to one of my boys with Sus. Now you may want to possably take a little more time off next time between cycles and see if that helps you out at all with your gains.

yes i understand that, but in the second sust cycle i didnt notice AND size gains at all. Not even the slightest. does fake nile sust exist?

i had a swollen red quad for like a wk when i was using sust redi-jects from mx, never again will i use sust just prop,enanthate,cyp

the abcess i got in my second cycle. And was the cause of a dirty needle, the gear was good. In that cycle i gained very good!!

Its my opinion that you need to take a more time off then hit it again, but it does sound like you got some bunk gear not to have gained anything. I'm 5'6 1/2 and I'm 212 lbs 10 - 12 % and I grow like a weed on 500 mgs Test & 400 mgs deca average 22 -23 lbs but on sus it seems its harder to keep for what ever reason. I find that Enanthate works well for me!!!

snobben said:
I would be very greatful if someone could help me with this question.

I have done 4 cycles in a year. First cycle deca/dianabol. 2:nd cycle sustanon/winestrol. third sustanon/dianabol and fourth winestrol/primo.

In my second cycle i did 500 mg a week of sustanon (Nile sustanon250)and 50 mg winestrol three times a week. Both for 8 weeks. My gains where very good, 17 pounds of quality muscles, no water gains at all (even though i got an abcess in my right leg 4 weeks in the cycle, and lie in hospital for 2 weeks and couldnt train or eat). My next cycle was 3½ month later with sustanon (Nile sustanon250) 750 mg/week and 40mg of dianabol a day/for 8 weeks. This time i hardly gained anything, just the strenght that went up the roof, but im sure that was the dianabol!!

Why is that? Can your body get used to sustanon even if you rest as long as 3½ month? Or do you think my nile sust this time was fake?
A friend of mine also did the same sust, he had never done test before and he didnt gained much at all, just a couple of pounds.

My stats: 5"4 165-170 punds with BF 10-12%
22 years old.

either bunk gear, your diet was not top notch, or the combination of both

Top Bottom