Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Almost at the end of my winstrol cycle... Clomid?

quartermiler

Hey bro's I am 3 weeks away from the end of my winny only cycle and I was wondering if I would need clomid? Yes yes i know, someone is probably going to say DO A SEARCH... and I did, with little luck... multiple people tell me clomid is not necessary after a winstrol only cycle... but some people say you should always use it after any cycle... So I just wanted a little more input. I am running 50mg ED of IP, which suprisingly, with all the negative feedback IP has gotten I love my results... My strength is amazing and my body fat is going down significantly also... went from 8.9 to 7.4% and its still not over... My diet is somewhat strict but I am concerned with putting on some muscle weight so i try to eat as much as possible but still try to stay clean. Well anyways I am rambling, but just thought I would let you guys know the details of my cycle if anyone asked. But yea, would I need clomid post cycle? Thanks alot bro's

What would happen if I didnt take clomid?

My stats before winny cycle were 155 with 8.9% BF.... right now I am at 162 with 7.2% BF or around there, I cant remember the exact percent. My lifts, well I was NEVER able to bench over 255 before but now I am declining like 340 and using 90 pound dumbbells for 3x5... I will let you know what my bench max is at the end of the summer *when i plan to start doing barbell bench*... Ummm... Havent really squatted because I tore my hamstring a while back, but I am doing 280 3x5 with no problem, just a little scared to push myself hard on legs because I dont want to tear it again... Umm.. my accesory lifts have gone up, like tricep extensions etc etc, like 5 - 10 pounds here or there... I used to shrug 65 pound DB's now I use 120's.... I dont know why people say winny sucks because for me it make my strength shoot thru the roof and im cut to all hell and vieny as shit, I love this stuff... next cycle is gonna be Zambon tho instead of IP.

If i go on clomid and keep lifting, will I lose alot of my strength? I will admit i did major research on Anabolics but not a whole lot on clomid... I know about it and what it does etc... but from experiance... anyone who has taken it after a Winstrol cycle... did you lose alot of your gains? I DONT WANNA LOSE MY GAINS! lol Im REALLY happy with mine =) Thanks for the help bro's

well

from what i can tell mass is always easier to keep than strength. Most people drop some water and lose some strength, but you should be alot stronger than when you started out, just not as strong as you were at the end of your cycle.

Hey quartermiler, did you get the answers you were looking for on Clomid? I have a couple questions too. Maybe you could help me...or someone else?

I was on a cycle of Winstrol at 50mg every other day for three weeks (3 viles per week). After stopping Winny, how soon should I start Clomid?

Also, what dosage of Clomid should I take, how often, and for how long?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Top Bottom