Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

??Fake Deca Norma

Dapper

I was using Deca that I purchased in Mex. I then purchased some Deca Norma from Europe(1ml/200mg). I did not feel the same response as I did with the Organon. Also, there is not exactly 1 ml in the bottles. The bottles seem legit but not sure. Any advice greatly appreciated.

Norma Deca doesn't come in 200mg/ml strength. Norma Deca is 100mg/ml, 2 ml vials. No other versions.

Dsc00055.jpg

Here's the picture of real stuff. Color isn't accurate though because of a flash bulb. Real color is a little deeper blue.

Hella Normas are the greek version of "deca" to check if they are real... look at the batch # and ex date on the top of the box, make sure it's pressed on my a machine and has no ink on it... 2ndly the sticker in the box should be on top of another sticker... a waxy lamenated surface... 3rd on the bottles the ex date should be stamped on not typed on.. and 4th.. taste the shit.. if it stings your tongue and numbs it.. u got the real thing

Top Bottom