Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Serostim good for bodybuilding?

Segundus

I've used Zomacton HGH before along with a Sustanon/Primobolan cycle which yielded great results. However, I am looking to try it again but the only growth-hormone I can get my hands on is Serostim. I've read an article a while back that said that Serostim is not good for building lean muscle mass while working out. Also, that it is missing an amino acid or some kind of chemical that keeps the hgh good for more then a day after reconstitution. I hear so many conflicting views about Serostim, what is right? Is Serostim a good hgh to use with a steroid cycle? And if so, what amounts of Serostim should be used and when? I heard 4iu to 8iu a day, but broken up into 2 shots (one in the morning and one at night). What about right before working out? Would that be a good time to shoot the hgh? I will definitely be using Sustanon 250 with my next stack, so I'd like to know what everyone thinks is the best way to go. Serostim HGH + Sustanon 250 + Primbolan = Good Stack? I'm naturally tall and lean (6'3" & 195 lbs, 4-6% body fat) but I am looking to get bulkier while keeping as much of the rippedness as possible. Any advice on Serostim with a Sustanon/Primobolan cycle would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

-Seg :D

Who has used Serostim before?

GH may be overrated, but I still got some great gains from it which I have not lost. Gains which I normally am unable to keep from just steroids. So I have the money and I still plan on doing another GH + Steroid cycle. However, I'd like to hear back from someone who's used not only GH but Serostim GH. I can get just about any type of GH I want, but Serostim is the cheapest full kit. So anyone here used it before with steroids who can tell me whether or not they had gains related to the use of GH? Thanks!

-Seg :confused:

i love the stuff (GH)..i did a lot of genotropin last year with minimal gains...problem was i didnt stack it with anything....30 days into this cycle of gh with test and tren i have made incredible gains...

from 220 to 240.....my abs looked like a KEG..i could grab a hand full of fat around my belly....now i have a 4 pack and im pinching very little fat....

I used Serostim last fall at 4ius per day and had GREAT - FANTASTIC - KICK ASS results. Very good. Get enough for me and mail it to me. :)

P.S. I think the reason that GH is overated is because people take minimum amounts for 6-8 weeks and expect unrealistic gains. It is not magic, but a damn good enhancer.

Of course, you are not going to get out of a bottle what God didn't give you in the first place.

What steroid cycle with Serostim?

Ok, so I've heard some good things about Serostim from you guys in here, which is greatly appreciated! Now I need to determine what cycle is best. I'll be using Sustanon 250 and Primobolan for sure. So, in a 126 iu Serostim kit at 4iu's a day means a total of about 31 shots. Now, should someone stacking steroids with the GH take a shot of Serostim everyday? Or maybe 5 out of 7 days a week? What's the shooting schedule for GH, with someone bodybuilding who's looking for optimal muscle gain as the desired outcome? I'm not really worried about losing fat since I'm already pretty lean. However, I do want to get as ripped as possible, but my main concern is bulk muscle which I won't lose as easily without the GH. And any ideas on what cycle schedule I should use with the Sustanon and Primobolan? I heard Sustanon cycles should last at least 10 weeks. Any help from the big guys or pro's is greatly appreciated! Thanks! :D

-Seg

You'll need 2 kits bro..4-6iu's daily divided in 2 shots for about 12 weeks..5 days on/2 off. Stack it with high androgens and orals..sust and fina would be my choice..run the sust at about a gram/wk for the first 8-10 weeks then add 75mg/day of fina to the last 4-6 weeks of the cycle..To get the full benefit of gh you may wish to consider slin..but do your homework on it before deciding..you may need to have some arimidex on hand.

I'm in my first gh cycle as we speak and am likinmg it so far but patience is required..I'm using the serotism, it's good stuff.

i go 6 days on one day off....2 iu's as soon as my eyes open and 2 right before they close at night....

are you going to use arimidex or nolvadex?

im using nolv but thinking about trying ari after hearing good things about here and what i have read up on it...

Serostim, Sustanon & Primobolan...

I'm not going to use Arimadex or Nolvadex, just Proviron. I've done a lot of research over the past couple years about roids and what they do, but my knowledge on what cycle schedule I should use is not very vast. So thats why I'm asking to see who's done what and gotten the best results. The reason I am going to use just Proviron is because I am naturally thin. I graduated highschool at 6'3", 150 lbs! LOL! I managed to get up to 220 lbs last year, but after losing my great job I've been unable to support my diet, steroids, and gym membership. Not to mention I was focusing on school. So I dropped down to about 195-200 lbs. It was a very slow drop. It's all because of slacking off over the past year. So I am going to take a month to get back into it, then start up.

-Seg

Top Bottom