Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie deca question

gymtime

Is 400/wk too much for a first cycle? Planning on that and 500/wk test200 enanth, 8-10 wks.

Lot of post for a "newbie"

No 400 is not too much for deca. I would do exactly that, actually I did exactly that for my first. Only my test was sus250. I however did not eat enough for deca. Deca needs lots of food.

Best luck.

jc21 said:
it depends...if you are 150 lbs yes. what are your stats, goals, age, etc?

I would think at 150, any is too much. Maybe some more time in the gym first.

But if you were to do deca, even at 150 lbs, I would go no lower then 400.

Best luck.

gymtime said:
Is 400/wk too much for a first cycle? Planning on that and 500/wk test200 enanth, 8-10 wks.

Just test at 400mg/wk is fine for a first cycle. Why do almost a gram of aas on your first cycle? Save it for later cycles!

jc21 said:
it depends...if you are 150 lbs yes. what are your stats, goals, age, etc?

34yo, 6'1", 215-220, roughly 13%, lifting for 8 years - peaked a long time ago, never used gear. Goals are to add muscle and trim down, not to get huge or anything.

Thanks guys for the info so far. Any more recomendations on dosages?

Last edited:
bump
I am considering the same cycle with the same dosages, I am just not sure its a good idea to do that much stuff, its my second cycle.

well now that you put your stats i think that is an excellent cycle. exactly what i did for my first one and the gains were awesome. just make sure you have anti-e's and clomid.

Don't get me wrong, it's a great cycle and you'll get fantastic results. But I'd be alittle more cautious and go with a lower dose of Deca 200 - 300mgs/week. You don't know how prone you are to progesterone gyno, and if it turns out you are, you can't do a thing to stop it.

BTW - With a similar background to yours my first cycle was 200mgs/week of Deca for 10 weeks. Gained an amazing<for me> 10lbs and was very happy with the cycle.

gymtime said:
The first time I took deca I took 400 mg a week and I was fine and I got 25 pounds of muscle it was my 2nd cycle

Top Bottom