Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is steroid use in MLB cheating?

FUCK NO IT ISN'T CHEATING!!!

I just read this article on MSN about this continuing scandal. Fucking idiots.

Is steroid use natural? No its not...so fucking what? Are supplements natural? HELL NO THEY AREN'T!!!

Is it fair that some guys use performance enhancing drugs in sports? Fair to whom? Sports usually have rule books, hit the ball, if they catch it you're out etc etc, and the rules should be limited to that. Is it fair that some people are born physically superior to others, ie genetics? That is an equally insipid question? Who the fuck said life was fair? Is it fair that some people bust their fucking ass in the gym to improve their bodies while others are fat ass slobs who sit on the couch all day eating chips and watching TV? Fair has nothing to do with anything, nothing in fucking life is fair. Some people are born into rich families and have it easy some into poor families who have it hard. This list of what is unfair in life could fill more pages than War and Peace, but lets just make it simple, you know what is unfair? LIFE!!!! GET THE FUCK OVER IT!!!

However none of the stuff I mentioned is cheating. Cheating means breaking rules, and MLB doesn't have rules regarding steroids, and I hope too God they never add any, so by definition there is no cheating going on. SO THE WHINERS SHOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

These pansy ass, frightened, puritanical pussies, should stay the fuck out of other peoples syringes and the asses those syringes stick!!!! DAMNIT THEY MAKE ME SICK!!!!

*SPITS*

steroids aren't cheating... it applies to everything else in life... nerds, er.. i mean smart people study and get better grades than everyone else in school but thats NOT cheating. Brown-nosers suck up to their bosses and get promotions faster than the rest. Women brown-nosers whore themselves out for promotions but that's not cheating. They're just using the tools available to them to enhance their lives. It's not cheating when everyone else has the same opportunities to get ahead. Everyone who thinks it is cheating is just jealous.

well the MLB has a big issue on its hands, baseball is just now getting exciting to its fans again, and do the owners risk the excitement through steroid tests? Jose Canseco did a good job at shaking up the political heads in baseball, and now they have to answer questions...........like one guy said, you have a guy who last year hit 240 and 12 homers but this year he is on pace to hit 320 with 40 homers, what do you say or do, and if his team wins the world series due to this, are they gonna put a stop to it? Well I give my props to Jose Canseco, he is fucking those baseball guys good, and Ken Camminitti did him a great favor by going public. It's about time the public knows the truth, and for those guys in the league that say the 50 and 80 % of players are users are just trying to cover their asses......sorry ass fuckers!

Top Bottom