Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my damn joints with winstrol

Curious to know if any of you know why it is that winny seems to do this to the joints?
Any scientific evidence?
I'm Really Interested!
:)

fuck your joints, you better lighten up that urine man. renal distress can cause all sorts of different problems. try and drink a gallon or more water a day.................:)

peace

You can chug large amounts of water at points during the day - you just piss out the excess. It's not like you need 10 water breaks to drink an 8 oz. glass each time.

Regarding joint pain there is a simple answer. Your dosage of winstrol is too high! Maybe not for everyone but definitely for you. Back off on the amount by 50% and see if you notice improvement in a week.

Regarding Urine color - you said it was an odd yellow. If it is dark, that's bad. If it is light and almost glow in the gark neon then that is okay.

Either way - chug water and back off the winny - you'll be in business.

thanks for the replies. the joints i can really give a rats ass about, it's the urine! but i will drink more water and let you guys know.
Fonz,
they were talking about the water and urine.
i am starting to believe the deca does jack shit for joints. 400mgs/week of norma hellas, JEEZ!! what a waste. you figure 18-20 amps of 200mgs/each. $$$$ ahhww:bawling:

not only the joints

and what about of the rest of the arms?
Joints hurt, the whole muscle hurts also, so you can lift less weight. Needing serious warm up also.

Me joints hurt to mon. Damn winny. We live by the sword, we die by the sword. Water will not help.
Try some Glucosamine or Chondroitin sulfate.

Norma's are often faked - you may not have deca in there. Once again - you are too sensitive to winstrol for that dose. All the deca, real or fake, is being overpowered by the winstrol. Back it down or drastically up the deca (not recommended).

Top Bottom