Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol cycle advice

flapjack

I am 5'9 223 lbs and doing my second cycle. I have 43 vials of winstrol and am wondering what is the best way to take it over what period of time. The goal is to use it for cutting.

-My plan is for an eight week cycle with shots every other day increasing over the course of the cycle. but since winstrol is water based has such a short half-life, do I have to build into it? does it even make sense to pyramid?

-I want to focus on building my legs and arms, since my chest and back are pretty solid

-I saw another guy doing a winny only cycle for 5 weeks with shots ed

-any input on the best method to take the winstrol, and maybe even a work-out would be greatly appreciated

-I'm thinking shots m,w,th
m - legs
t- chest back (light)
w - shoulders
th-arms
fri -legs
cardio daily

lmk what u guys think

Stack the winny with another AS

Winny alone, IMO, is not sufficient.

Take the winny shots ed. and stack it with test prop 50mg ed. and mabey some finaat 75mg ed. That would be a great six week cutting cycle. After words go right into using some clen.

wartime100 has a good idea. I like that. Personally, I hate ED shots, but shit, sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do.

I like this workout:
Monday - Chest
Tuesday - Arms
Wednesday - Back
Thursday - Shoulders
Friday - Legs

I hate ED shots. I like winny alot though. I have heard that you can eat Winny. I know that you don't absorb as much but, if the shots get to be a problem, what the hell. Oh, did I mention, I hate shots.

just use 100mg oral ed i am pretty sure you would get jsut as much, and you can stack it with fina and bam you re golden

Top Bottom