Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroids/ age and testosterone levels

rightblow

I'm 19 years old and just did my first cycle. Some say I'm to young, and others say its the right age. My question is at what age are you going to be able to grow the most muscle? At what age does your body produce the most test levels?

you guys are always talking about how the test is highest at 19 this and that... Every major study i've seen has shown steadily elevating test levels into the 35 yr range. Am I missing something? Or are you guys just referring to the imbalances that can occur during puberty... I'm always confused by people saying this.

ZKaudio said:
you guys are always talking about how the test is highest at 19 this and that... Every major study i've seen has shown steadily elevating test levels into the 35 yr range. Am I missing something? Or are you guys just referring to the imbalances that can occur during puberty... I'm always confused by people saying this.

After I put this up I realized it was more of pure speculation on my part (its late and I'm tired and a little disoriented), I guess it's because males aged like 14-20 are always growing like weeds. But I have no evidence, I should just go to bed now. :confused:

I would like you to post some of those studies that show the increases to the age of 35. I am currently 34 and there is no way that the I can even come close to the gains I got at 21.

what I can't figure out is that if test levels are highest in the teen years then why aren't kids the strongest during their high school years but,instead they are the strongest in college

Top Bottom